<<Woman don't add, it's Gos's name - Thank You Satan - marker will lash you

>>We shall overcome - Yes We Can - A man touched down on the moon

HOLY SHIT...the next one is FUNNIER YET!...& makes NO SENSE.

oK...Nairf, & Shneersh...DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING...WHATSOEVER....as a student of Knowledge, I have studied the Light, & Dark paths...I have seriously, never, ever heard of such silly shit...next, they will say that J.F.K., was a Satanist, & in the K.K.K.

:rofl:

What really makes me laugh is this myth that Obama is a Muslim. I had no idea that attending a Christian church for virtually your entire lifetime makes you a Muslim?

by Islamic law he is. See, according to Sharia law if your father is a Muslim, then you are. His father was a Muslim, so technially he is one too just not practicing.

True, but it's not a death sentance to not follow your mother's faith in Jewish law/tradition.

...there are no longer any 'superfluous'(from the western perspective we hold as a collective, I know it is not superfluous to those practicing it) death sentences in the Hebrew School of Thought any longer...I mean, killin' will get you killed back almost anywhere...but, used to be, they were just about as stringent in their practices...I am not sure in this instance if there ever was a death sentance, but, there was certainly a banishment from the community at one point in time for such an infraction...

...there are no longer any 'superfluous'(from the western perspective we hold as a collective, I know it is not superfluous to those practicing it) death sentences in the Hebrew School of Thought any longer...I mean, killin' will get you killed back almost anywhere...but, used to be, they were just about as stringent in their practices...I am not sure in this instance if there ever was a death sentance, but, there was certainly a banishment from the community at one point in time for such an infraction...

I was pointing out that it is, still, a death penalty to "give up" being a Muslim.

Duly noted.

So...the Imams hate on BIG-O the worst, eh...?

I can't speak for them, but most likely not. People dronned on and on that having Obama as president would being some kind of good will from the hard core Muslims. They never took this bit of info into account. Hence, instead of the warm open arm welcome to the world stage he was sopposed to get... he is being treated jsut like any other westerner.