The LAST Dead-Line @ The Works... 10/21

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Lipsticks a few weeks ago. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT GO! It was dead and I meen I was the only customer and the music was all pop. They played the Macarena and the Hokey Pokey and the chicken dance song.

I believe I went that night, got there around midnite, and there was like 3 people in there. The night is done, as far as I know. The myspace they had is now deleted. Too bad, it's a great venue. There was really no promotion on their part outside of the myspace that I saw, except for myself posting here and there.

Back on topic tho, hoping to make it out to this last Works-Deadline. Hope it pops up somewhere else soon.

I believe I went that night, got there around midnite, and there was like 3 people in there. The night is done, as far as I know. The myspace they had is now deleted. Too bad, it's a great venue. There was really no promotion on their part outside of the myspace that I saw, except for myself posting here and there.

Back on topic tho, hoping to make it out to this last Works-Deadline. Hope it pops up somewhere else soon.

I sure hope so...I've heard the good things about this night.

So much the place to be tonight, Ted Kennedy is coming for a drink :gathering:

I hope it's so big that Billy Mays is there and ready to sell me some Beerstain-away, 'cause I'ma need it :tongue:.

I know...tell me to stop watching South Park already.

Just finished! Here you go, kiddies. Download away -- (and maybe buy some music!)

STEVIE - LAST DEAD-LINE SET

Cadaver in Drag - Hair, Skin and Teeth

Bel Canto - Flowerbeds

Tamion 12 Inch - The Devil was Right Pt. 2

Martial Canterel - Foreign Birthplace

Vendome - Lightwave Emissions

Rational Youth - Coboloid Race

Nomy Lamm - Heaven's Gates

Intelligence - Like Like Like Like Like Like Like

Matthias Schuster - Ritual IV

Zwishchenfall - Flucht '82

Jeg Falt - Safe Ground

Den Tredje Generasjon - Serk Som

Miss Kittin - FFF ffff FFF ...

The Soft Pink Truth - Do They Owe us a Living? (Crass cover)

T. Raumschmiere - E

Franz & Shape - Guantanamo Democratie (feat. David Carretta)

Anthony Rother - Big Boys

EVERYTHING = ARTIST - TITLE

xoox

STEVIE / David

AWESOME. I would have LOVED to go if I wasn't waiting around all night because my FUCKING HOUSE was broken into and a lot of shit was stolen, so at this point 11:40pm, I am STILL waiting for the evidence technician to show up...

Welcome to Warren! :animier:!

Fuck my life. And it's the LAST Dead-Line. It was going to be Punky's first time at the club. I went out and bought a sassy wig for the occasion, went to get Constantin...when Pestilence called me and told me to turn around and come back because somebody had busted through Punky's window took my xBox 360, all his games, my DANCE PADS (out of ALL things to lower my morale, really), and a bunch of air soft rifles.

I hope everyone had fun for me :cry

I had a great time there last night meself. Met some really cool people! Stayed out a LOT later than I planned....but it was worth it ;)

It was good to Meet you Raev, sorry to hear about your place chern...

It was a good time, good music, got to see alot of old friends. It was fun having the entire original Dead-Line crew together. Marc, that song by "Chain Reactor" (?) blew me away, make it happen more! Stevie, your beard is EPIC! Deadcat and Scary Guy, its been to long, I hope its not to long before it happens again. Meta, we never seem to really talk to much, but you rock! Moondancer, sorry I didnt show up in time to catch your set, your shirt was neat. Wilhelm...you should have let me play that song :p

Thanks to all the Dead-Liners that have came since the beginning and to the people that had there first time, I hope it was fun and we get a new venue fast and we can have more good times. Everyones play lists will be up soon...