Leland City Club and DetroitGothic.Net Present-

Raev

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR THE RECORD -

We are wristbanding the GUESTS of the DGN flier holder as well.

We aren't going to say "Hey, come bring a friend then DON'T hang out with them at all! Come be all exclusive and antisocial!"

The "+1" people get wristbandededededed.

:)

I wanted to go, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to or not with my homework schedule and papers to write and all. But then I somehow got volunteered to work the event (sex is a pretty strong persuader) so I'll be there. It'll be great to see Brenda, Jeff, Victoria, and all those others I don't get a chance to see much. Yay! And for the newbies who don't know me, I'll be the sexy bald guy wearing an ankle length vinyl man skirt, a long sleeve fishnet shirt, and a skull covered t-shirt over top of that. So, come say hi. :welcome:

Hooray!

I'm so excited to see everyone! Especially since work is kicking my ass, and I need some good times. I'm so glad to hear that ScottCalyxJeffBrendaJonathanNiennaHelenaetal & scott's sexy skirt will all be there!!!

Hooray some more!

Perhaps this would be a good excuse to go shopping tomorrow...

\

Raev I got enterprising & printed my "flier" from your first post on this thread.

Will that be all right?

I've been considering wearing a "HI my name is FIN" sticker on my shirt as I have yet to meet many of the newbies. Which would probably be hilarious given my usual club appearance/warpaint (see attached pic below). :p

See everyone there!

xo

Finny

post-2764-12575637433_thumb.jpg

\

Raev I got enterprising & printed my "flier" from your first post on this thread.

Will that be all right?

I've been considering wearing a "HI my name is FIN" sticker on my shirt as I have yet to meet many of the newbies. Which would probably be hilarious given my usual club appearance/warpaint (see attached pic below). :p

See everyone there!

xo

Finny

I'd contact him about that because the one on the front page is generic and I believe the flyers you get e-mailed to you have to be issued from Raev and have your name on them, but he may be able to work something out with you if you PM him right away.

Just like last year, there is a special flier required for the discounted admission. There was a month long window to get them :(

I submitted the list on Monday to the city club, of the people getting the reduced admission at the door. City Club management had as one of their stipulations that each flier be person specific and I had to have the names in at least roughly a week before event. I held out until the last minute before submitting.

You can however still get a wristband for stage access from hunhee or myself at any point. I'll be there from before open until after close.

Just like last year, there is a special flier required for the discounted admission. There was a month long window to get them :(

I submitted the list on Monday to the city club, of the people getting the reduced admission at the door. City Club management had as one of their stipulations that each flier be person specific and I had to have the names in at least roughly a week before event. I held out until the last minute before submitting.

You can however still get a wristband for stage access from hunhee or myself at any point. I'll be there from before open until after close.

Ummm...I sent you my email address over 2 weeks ago on Facebook. And I never got the flier.

Edited by DeadBurgerKing

It's going to be so great to see all the old-schoolers and meet a bunch of people, especially since many of you are coming

over to our house soon.

BTW, to all the DGN Thanksgiving maybes (I'm looking at you Lilylu, Raev, Fidget, and others)

feel free to RSVP in person tonight

Same goes for all the post-dinner Fangsgiving Part Deux guests

And if any of the rest of you who decide after meeting beanternal tonight that you want to join us for Turkey night in three weeks, we're open to all--esp if you bring food!

Threadjack over.

DGN appreciation is going to be a great night.

See you there

Edited by the eternal

ok, I've said it before, but I'll offer again:

me and deathfearsnone both have our own fliers... meaning we both can get one more person in, with the DGN discount. SO if two people forgot to sign up for the flier and they are going, and don't mind getting there early (we will be trying to get there round abouts when it opens!!!!) then you can be our plus ones! We will be going to DBK's party so unless you are going to that, we cannot offer a ride... but! as i said, you are more than welcome to be our plus ones. :)

Hope everyone has a great time! OH! and I'll be sporting a new pink skirt I made. ^_^ yeah, i know, shocking isn't it? *giggles*

oh, I'll check DGN again, before we head out there, so if you are interested, hit me back ASAP!!!!

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess