You must hear.....

BloodCupcake

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That song makes me glad I haven't eaten anything psychoactive! :sofa: It's so melancholy, spooky, and downright creepy.

And now, for something completely different..one of my favourite bass players EVER; the incredible Victor Wooten, of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, doing what he does best. This guy is unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0ESJIIDFg

And now, for something completely different..one of my favourite bass players EVER; the incredible Victor Wooten, of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, doing what he does best. This guy is unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0ESJIIDFg

Sorry Phee. Sorry Jynx. I've never heard of the Fleckstones or Victor Wooten. He's got skills.

Edited by KatRN05

The beginning has some nice space rock feelings to it. Some nice traditional rock.

More Pheetrax?

I really dig the groove there! Reminds me of some stuff I used to hear AGES ago from time to time in Ascension UK. Must...have...moar!

Also in a strange way reminded me of this band...don't know if I can explain it..

(music starts around the 45 second mark of the video)

Holy cow... I friggen love Mirranda Sex Garden so much.... they are one of my favorites (and such a good song you picked).... I re-recommend that one to anyone reading...

For all you Mike Patton and Jennifer Charles (Alysian Fields) fans...