There is a P.O. Box listed on the donations page. Checks/money orders can be sent there.

In terms of rattling a tin cup at city club its an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how "official" I'd want to have something like that be. If someone wants to donate just to be safe, for now, probably just simpler and less likely to (unintentionally) cause drama by just mailing the donation or using pay pal/Credit card. PayPal takes just about any form of funds except actual paper money. :)

There is a P.O. Box listed on the donations page. Checks/money orders can be sent there.

In terms of rattling a tin cup at city club its an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how "official" I'd want to have something like that be. If someone wants to donate just to be safe, for now, probably just simpler and less likely to (unintentionally) cause drama by just mailing the donation or using pay pal/Credit card. PayPal takes just about any form of funds except actual paper money. :)

troy how about on dgn appreciation night ask if you can have a donation box there.... it's an idea of ways to get some more bucks plus if we have the flier we are getting in half off and really what's that a bottled water for the night.... just and idea (see i can post when i have a computer :shock: you know your shocked)

• 2 weeks later...

Yays! I have a part-time job at least temporarily. I can't give you anything from the first paycheck, but if the employment continues, you will soon begin to see a little (emphasis on little) something from me every two weeks.

Very sorry for the delay. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I hope everything works out for you.

Every penny counts. Thank you!!!! band.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Three, count em THREE benefactor donation subscribers have defaulted on their subscription donation. Not for any "bad" reason, they just for whatever reasons cant afford it anymore and/or were having trouble with their paypal account. They are all still active on the board.

Unfortunately that cuts out roughly -$30 from the monthly DGN budget, which is HALF of all the money we have been getting. Sad times indeed.