Well, I haven't bought my ticket yet, so nothing's in stone, but I should be flying into Michigan on the twenty ninth of June and staying until the fifth or sixth. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday the second, but I'm hoping to spend some time before that, i.e. thursday and friday night, in Detroit with friends. I'm hoping to make it to both Luna and City Club, though I can't make it Saturday night, unless I can bring the wedding party with me. I'll probably be too drunk by then anyway. We'll see.

So.... know this thing! It's been over a year since I've danced at a good club. I want to make the most of it, and meet and greet to make things even more interesting.

Then there's the fourth of July to think about. Where will the good fireworks be at?

You should def come, you're missing out on all the molesting and sexual innuendo that goes around.  :devil

Be careful around me though, I tend to BITE really hard or so Ive been told! -wink and gun-

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

warnings are good, they remind of what I should really be doing.

somehow i didnt see this thread sooner.  *bonk*  Still planning on comming out?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, that's okay troy, I think it's invisible actually.

YES I am still planning on coming out. I won't be able to buy my ticket until the seventeenth, so I won't really "know" anything until then... but I'm keeping my digits crossed and my hopes up, trying to work it all out detail by detail.

I'll be sure to let you know if I CAN'T come, as much as if I actually finalize anything.

So if I do... you'll be at cc friday, right, right? I know it's not a standard night... but I missed you last time, remember? :tear *guilt trips the sick guy* :whistling

WHOOHOO!!! Hopefully ya do come, it was kewl chatting with ya last time we met at the club :grin

I dont think there should be a maybe, I think there should be a definite that your coming here *hypnotises* .......You.....Will........Come..........To..........Michigan........In......Det

roit.......At......Leland..........City....Club.

:devil

*succumbs to the hypnotism* yesssss.... I wiiiil commmme.... I will obeeey...

What kind of heartless bastard would not come out on Friday night for someone coming all the way from Alaska??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pff, yeah, you tell them, dan, you tell them good!

Not that I have any recourse... but maybe someone could take up a fight on my behalf.

Hmm... currently... I should be at Luna on thursday night, City on Friday. I'm working on the entourage.

However, I will not be drinking excessively! Last time I was in town, I got way too wasted on New Years, and had a horrible time on saturday at city because I felt crappy and didn't dance, and only knew the people I came with anyway. (plus one very good listener who I found in a corner.) I was this time to be much more pleasant. Hopefully, I don't set myself up for disappointment again. I get too excited sometimes. :wink

If I'm in town, I'll come out on Friday.  Never been to CC on Friday yet, so I'll expand my horizons....sort of.

Also, I am available for contract fighting/beatings

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm... what are your rates like? can we trade?

hmmm... what are your rates like?  can we trade?

A trade is fine, but is there anyone in Alaska that I really want beaten? Hmmm...

I usually go to City on Fridays, and I plan on going regularly again, so if you get a walk-by ass smack it was me! (I do this when I'm drunk hehe).  :whistling

Ass smacks first, introductions later! hehe

Fine with me! My ass is available for smacking

I usually go to City on Fridays, and I plan on going regularly again, so if you get a walk-by ass smack it was me! (I do this when I'm drunk hehe).  :whistling

Ass smacks first, introductions later! hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

by the way... can i get more than just a walk by? how about a whole bent over session? :swoon

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

okay... dammit, things are looking grim as my situation goes. I realistically can't afford more than three hundred/three fifty for a ticket right now, and the prices aren't going below six fifty.

this is depressing. I'm going to go pout now.

I'll try talking to my mom about lending me the money, but uh... heh, we'll see.

wish me luck.

Archived