What is your biggest fear?

Raev

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mans ex has the same fear...guess she drove 12 miles out of her way once with the kid in the car to avoid a bridge...kinda freaked him out....I can understand it thou, they do go down on occasion...I won't step on manholes anymore.

If you saw the reports on how many bridges world wide are far beyond the limits you would avoid some of them too...in certain states the repairs to just the corrosion would cost Trillions and that doesn't include cracks or pavement issues. Take the scenic route through the hills!

Oh yeah and my biggest fear is...wow there are too many...well heights, getting transfered to an infantry unit, and getting old and having to got to the doctor more often because I am breaking down.

Edited by candyman

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a social phobia since I can remember, I'm fine with going out as long as I'm anonymous but whenever I talk to people I always feel like their judging me. That and being a burden on someone. I'd rather be homeless honestly and I swear if I ever lose the ability to take care of myself I'm probably just gonna take a bottle of sleeping pills or something.

• 3 months later...