Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland

Awesome. It looks very sinister. More "American McGee's Alice" than "Disney Alice". Very appropriate and more true to the book IMHO. I'm squeeling like a schoolgirl!

Although interestingly enough, this is a Disney movie.

You honestly think that this looks like a good movie??

I could go on for days on everything Burton has done wrong, design wise, just from the pictures I have seen.

Del Toro should have done this movie, not Burton. Burton is a burnt out commodity anymore. Sorry, it's the truth.

I kind of agree. This looks like yet another homogenized Burton/Depp project. Meh...been there, seen that.

I could go on for days on everything Burton has done wrong, design wise, just from the pictures I have seen.

Del Toro should have done this movie, not Burton. Burton is a burnt out commedity anymore. Sorry, it's the truth.

So does that mean you won't dress up & go see it with us? :p

Del Toro should have done this movie, not Burton. Burton is a burnt out commedity anymore. Sorry, it's the truth.

:harhar:

I think you are just jealous of all that $$$ Depp pulls in...

...not to mention the TAIL...

Been looking forward to this for months already. I even went on an Alice in Wonderland shopping spree and bought up like 8 versions of the movie that have been done over the years. I'm a huge Alice in Wonderland fan anyway (duh) so yeah, very excited.

I will definitely be dressing up to see the movie. But who's surprised there? I dressed as Alice to see Wonderland, that Alice burlesque that was put on a few months ago as well.

I am interested to see what he does with it. At first I had my doubts with the fully grown Alice, but since it's supposed to be her 10 years later, grown up, revisiting the place of her childhood adventures, I approve. I like what I know of the backstory so far. I'm just sad I have to wait another 8 months. D:

Del Toro Could totally still do this movie!!! how many remakes of The Hulk have we had in the last...what? Three years? I think he should, it would be equally amazing. Has anyone seen the foreign film Alice? by Jan Svankmajer? Its the BEST, its so twisted and awesome.

Parts 1 & 2 of Neco z Alenky, written and directed by Jan Svankmajer. By far, the most innovative adaptation I've ever seen. You'll never see taxidermied animals the same way, again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIB-LnoCNBM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSfVwZXwbu4

I like you alot, I totally agree, Del Toro was the man for the job...but Burton is going to do it and its going to turn out like all of his other movies. Johnny Depp and Helena Bodem Carter being the stars...Burton doesnt do anything for me anymore, when I was in high school he was the best, hes old news now. I have a feeling this will be alot like what he did to Charlie and the chocolate factory... Put alot of colors in it and ruin it.. oh well, il probably end up seeing it anyway because of friends <_<