"most-goth-goth-alive-award"

Rev.Reverence

i love the completely "normal" girl he is singing about too...

i kinda wish she was completely redicu-goth like him instead... would be much funnier.. though this is absolutely great still... ive watched it three times total now laughing harder each time

:hrhr:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I did a little digging and.....

they are German (surprise surprise), he calls himself... you ready for this? sit down... wait for it...wait..... Dead L-Vis. yep you read that right. Their myspace page is filled with entertainment. Check out their tagged photos and be ready to laugh and the fact he isnt a small man and he has some hilarious on stage pics of him in some way too tight leather pants with a nice muffin top. Also his tattooed bitch tits make an appearance in a few of the shots.

(edited cause I R spell guud)

Edited by MarsDustDoug

so I did a little digging and.....

they are German (surprise surprise), he calls himself... you ready for this? sit down... wait for it...wait..... Dead L-Vis. yep you read that right. Their myspace page is filled with entertainment. Check out their tagged photos and be ready to laugh and the fact he isnt a small man and he has some hilarious on stage pics of him in some way too tight leather pants with a nice muffin top. Also his tattooed bitch tits make an appearance in a few of the shots.

(edited cause I R spell guud)

They have a wikipedia page...IN GERMAN ONLY.

That's pretty fuckin' German.

I still think they FUCKIN' ROCK!

Though, that IS the best song they have...& sometimes, they get a bit too metal for me...but, all in all, I think they are great...they CERTAINLY kick ass over WarTapes (another recent find...they try to be goth, but their backwards mullets land them in emo-town.)

EDIT TO ADD: Dead L-vis...that's cool.

Edited by Rev.Reverence

They have a wikipedia page...IN GERMAN ONLY.

That's pretty fuckin' German.

I still think they FUCKIN' ROCK!

Though, that IS the best song they have...& sometimes, they get a bit too metal for me...but, all in all, I think they are great...they CERTAINLY kick ass over WarTapes (another recent find...they try to be goth, but their backwards mullets land them in emo-town.)

EDIT TO ADD: Dead L-vis...that's cool.

I really hope the War Tapes are not trying to be goth....

I have to wait till I get home to watch this video... :(

I really hope the War Tapes are not trying to be goth....

I have to wait till I get home to watch this video... :(

...don't you remember? they had a spot on goth song...& then the guy started 'skream-whining"...

..then, there were 2 other songs that were more goth than not..& I mean the 2 that sounded kinda' like Bauhaus with a hangover (not playing well.)

...I remember so well, 'cause it was the part of the set that I did not want to cut myself.

EDIT TO ADD: ...as much as the rest of the set...

Edited by Rev.Reverence

Duuuuuuuude!!!! I think we just found our wedding song!! lol

Did I see the words "tattooed bitch tits?" lol That's harsh, but damn funny!

Now I have to go look at his other stuff! I do think his neck tat is badass!!! This video would have been much more visually pleasing had the object of his dead-fection looked at least a little gothy. I'd still rather listen to this guy than the screeching sounds from that chic from the Skeletal Family.

worst part is... im starting to kinda dig this... I think ive shown it to enough people and heard it enough its kinda found a home in my head...

im not sure if i should be worried or just accept it

Just accept it..don't fight it. It will win.

.....he's got some very Goaty rhymes there...

around 1:00 i believe the line is "get down on your knees im gonna spank your soul"

i may be hearing it wrong (which i hope i am) and he might say "...spank you sore"... but i hope its the first cause thats just funny!

worst part is... im starting to kinda dig this... I think ive shown it to enough people and heard it enough its kinda found a home in my head...

Me too!!! Damn you Dead L-vis!!! **shakes fist in the air** Damn you!! LOL :)

I YouTubed some of their other stuff, and it all actually grows on ya. HIM grew on me the same way......curse my enjoyment of melodramatic tunes!!

• 2 weeks later...

I change my mind. I like this song.

Yeah, maybe they have a few weird ideas, but goth d00des as of late have been leaning too far to the faggy, whiny, apoptygma side of things and not the dark, dramatic, masculine sort of aesthetic. (of course if you've ever seen me, I'm awfully biased.)

The song's progression of notation is pretty unpredictable too.

English not being his first language explains the lack of depth in his choice of words.

I still think they're trying to get the girl to play Marco Polo with them.

• 4 weeks later...