I are back, request shawarmas.

I had me a pizzas from Ed's in upstate NY

I went fishing 6 times and caught one fish. I ate the hell outta that fish though.

Went to the Adirondacks a few times, chopped some cord wood, threw away some car parts, planted a garden, watched the garden die horribly, (except for the brussels sprouts,) built a High Elf army, watched Battlestar Galactica, made a lot of breads, found out my Grandpappy Morgan lived on Fenkell in Detroit.

Who'd a thunk?

I also made mulberry cobbler. It roared with greatness.

Back in ""The D" area, resetting music efforts, kicking about in Oakland county, stealing your pies (shut up brenda:P).

Looted a couple of abandoned buildings and got stuff.

I don't recommend drinking looted bottles of 27 year old Spumante sparkling wine.

I do recommend Hai Karate as a ravishing aftershave

Got to wander around inside here my last day in NY. Too bad the former owner pawned off all of the furnishings.

http://syracusethenandnow.org/Architects/Russel/Burrell_Mansion/Burrell_Mansion.htm

I'm going to have some of the massive cake that Disenchanted and Fairybites have in their fridgermator.

audi

*poof*

Awesome mansion to explore. Only had NY pizza once and I think I'll crave it now the rest of my life.

Welcome back.

The NY pizza guru's will never divulge the secrets. Strangely enough the goodness of pizza from NYC permeates all the way up the Hudson into the Mohawk valley. The whole state pretty much rocks the pizza smash.