what ruined your day?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realizing I wont be getting a good night sleep for a while. Its already been over a week. Plus I had school this morning, have work early tomorrow, have work early again on Friday, am going to stay out with friends on Friday, and then going to City Club on Saturday...jesus. :X

my boss comming into work, it's not just me but everyone i work with thinks she has it out for me, i don't know if it's jealousy or if it because she sees me as a threat but i'm starting to think it maybe both sad thing is she doesn't know i actually envy her a little.

well, it didn't ruin my day... just sort of let me down a little...

*sigh*

there is now a fine white powdery covering all over everything outside... o.o

winter is upon us. :(

well if it makes you feel any better, everyday I see your signature and it makes me laugh

My ankle hurt so bad from 2 days before I couldn't sleep.

Felt like it was being poked with needles.

ows

owsowsows

its going to take a couple months to get the strength back in it

now he is calling. 'I have no one to help me! I can't do this all by meself u knows...why can't I find hard workers?'

I am not going down there, I need a few days to recoup.

This, and the fact my eldest needed to borrow money for a place to live...I am broke as fuck and have 2-3 weeks left to get gifts. What gifts? Ha!

Why do things always happen in November when I am broke from all the scorp bdays now I can't afford yule.

Feeling like a complete and total fuckup and seeming unable to turn it around.

Damn PayPal, for not transferring money into my bank account quick enough for my liking.

I really like how it tells me on the website that my transaction has been completed, but it takes two more days for it to reach the bank. :mad:

That is the one thing that really annoys me about PayPal. They snatch the money OUT of your bank account fast enough, why the hell should it take up to 4 days to go the other way?

That is the one thing that really annoys me about PayPal. They snatch the money OUT of your bank account fast enough, why the hell should it take up to 4 days to go the other way?

K. I don't know anything about banking, but I have this crazy theory. Say you are bank. There are only about $2 million in savings in it, but there's about another million, say, in cash flowing in and out daily, and you want to increase your take. What do you do? Well, if you delay the cash flow by one day and have it go in and out of an account you lend from and collect on in a ratio where the loans and payouts never exceed the collections then you make oodles. That's what I think happens. But I don't know. It's purely conjecture on my part. I just think they have a way to make money from pushing it through an account somewhere, even if only for a day. And the more banking institutions involved, the more delays there are.

K. I don't know anything about banking, but I have this crazy theory. Say you are bank. There are only about $2 million in savings in it, but there's about another million, say, in cash flowing in and out daily, and you want to increase your take. What do you do? Well, if you delay the cash flow by one day and have it go in and out of an account you lend from and collect on in a ratio where the loans and payouts never exceed the collections then you make oodles. That's what I think happens. But I don't know. It's purely conjecture on my part. I just think they have a way to make money from pushing it through an account somewhere, even if only for a day. And the more banking institutions involved, the more delays there are.

The interest rate on short term accounts for large funds is higher than a standard business savings account. Just one day of delay earns better interest than having a standard account. (My step-mommy does accounting for a large company)

The interest rate on short term accounts for large funds is higher than a standard business savings account. Just one day of delay earns better interest than having a standard account. (My step-mommy does accounting for a large company)

Ha! So my paranoia is accurate for the once! Whoo hoo! Now, my theory on plastic bread ties........

Edited by taysteewonderbunny