what ruined your day?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that my car's stuck out in Dearborn because the damn thing won't turn over; the part (we think it's the starter) is gonna cost us $150 at most, then find someone to install the damn thing so we don't have to pay an arm&leg for it to be installed. :crybaby: just not our week.

• 4 weeks later...
:bye2: the universe is testing me to see how strong i am... plan A didn't work... plan B sucks, but it's better than living in my car at the moment. *sighs* too much stress.... too little time to prepare for baby Jett.... :crybaby: i feel like crying.... Edited by EvilEve

still need to move stuff out soas plan B can start to take effect. :fakenopic: need to find people to help move stuff because 1. i'll get yelled at for lifting anything 2. still lots to move and little can be done if it's only me and 2 other people 3. this just sucks :bomb_ie:

Stupid people...yet again. Plus finding out that Medicare was sold out a long time ago, it's been supressed from even talking the prices on drugs by the drug companies whose lobying has never lost them anything that they've wanted. Just another reason why finding things out and voting is important.

But people need to stop saying they don't know so they don't care and actually take charge and find things out. Get educated people!!!

that i lost my fucking wallet...which had my social security card inside i forgot to take it out...my fucking debit card and my ID...great now i gotta spend 100$ on this shit to get it back i can affored it but its still ganna hurt the bank account... :mad::cry