Things I hate...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who can't come out with why they are not talking to you all of a sudden and for no reason. Tell me to fuck off and die, but tell me something dammit lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!! I just went through this. SO irritating!

People who make up stories, exaggerate stories, or change the fact of a story for attention or for pitty.

Oh, well, we probably wouldn't get along then. Not only do I write fiction, but I creatively retell life events, keeping most of the facts true, but with embellishments to enhance effect, quite often. It's just more interesting that way. But if it comes down to a situation where the strictest honesty is required, I keep it straight and narrow. See, to me, truth is relative. Facts don't tell the whole truth, because there is some element of the inescapable filter that is our experience. Some of the coloring from these filters can give a story that is "truther" than the "truth" and tells you more than the facts ever will. I don't lie, though, except when tact demands it and the blowout from the miffed feelings is much worse than the predictable fallout from having creatively expressed approval or declining comment whatsoever, as in the 'does this make me look fat?' scenario.

Besides, what I think pisses you off really is when someone tells a lie that is obvious, apparently at first to gain your admiration, but then insults your intelligence by keeping up the charade when you have asked for clarification. Or when someone manipulates the truth to get something from you dishonestly, or, by their lies, harms you or another person close to you. And that, I agree, sucks.

Besides, what I think pisses you off really is when someone tells a lie that is obvious, apparently at first to gain your admiration, but then insults your intelligence by keeping up the charade when you have asked for clarification. Or when someone manipulates the truth to get something from you dishonestly, or, by their lies, harms you or another person close to you. And that, I agree, sucks.

This part of your response is true on what I was referring to in my post about "things I hate". :yes

1)i hate girly girls.

2)i hate ignorant people.

3)i hate relationships.

4)i hate people in relationships that fight for stupid ass reasons like looking at another girls butt or flirting.

5)i hate guys cuz they cant tell the truth ever not even to save there ass.

6)i hate girls cuz they are bitches.

7)i hate people who judge people.

8)i hate child molesters.

9)i hate rapers (if she says no its no damn you same for women cuz they are capible of it too no just guys.)

10)i hate THE MAN the man that said all people are created equal and still try to treat others like shit cuz they are boarder jumpers who cares cuz we dont well i dont.

11)i hate that after damn near four years my now ex girlfriend decided to leave me for a guy she had just met.

12)i hate people who use drugs and OD like retards.

13)i hate murderers.

14)i hate theifs.

15)i hate spiderman i mean come on spiderpig is way awsomer.

16)law breakers who get away with it totally hate that.

17)i hate people who work for the devil.

17 and 1/2) i hate people who influence others to do things which to me are people who work for the devil.

18)i hate people who think they are better than everyone else when everyone is special in their own way.

19)i hate GWB (thank God that retard is not our president anymore).

20)i hate the world we live in i mean cant we all be a big happy family.

In few words i hate REDUNDANT PEOPLE . . . I have way to many things i hate but lets leave it there because like i said i hate the world and the world hates me because i belive in justice for all and for everything right. if i were to write down everything i hate do you think you will make it on my list? i know im not perfect but i try to do right in all i do and sometimes i mess up but i can always work to make it better.