Things I hate...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being hosed over by the family on the birthday year after year, despite reminders not to.

Average spent on both birthday/christmas budget for SK from family: $100.00. Accuracy on getting the right thing either time: 25%

Average spent on birthday for other six siblings: $100.00 per sibling. Accuracy on getting the right thing: 80%

Average spent on christmas for other six siblings: $100.00 per sibling. Accuracy on getting the right thing: 70%

Conclusion; I am worth less than other members of the family.

Being hosed over by the family on the birthday year after year, despite reminders not to.

Average spent on both birthday/christmas budget for SK from family: $100.00. Accuracy on getting the right thing either time: 25%

Average spent on birthday for other six siblings: $100.00 per sibling. Accuracy on getting the right thing: 80%

Average spent on christmas for other six siblings: $100.00 per sibling. Accuracy on getting the right thing: 70%

Conclusion; I am worth less than other members of the family.

1) keeping track of money spent really isn't in the spirit of the season - one shouldn't expect anything in return when giving gifts

2) if you feel that strongly about it, do what i did - tell your family not to buy anything for you, and that you're not going to buy for them. make the x-mas holiday about family & not presents, then you might just get your b-day back!

1) keeping track of money spent really isn't in the spirit of the season - one shouldn't expect anything in return when giving gifts

2) if you feel that strongly about it, do what i did - tell your family not to buy anything for you, and that you're not going to buy for them. make the x-mas holiday about family & not presents, then you might just get your b-day back!

Works for me.

Wouldn't be so exact except it was the parents that stated the numbers.