Things I hate...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Megalicious

People that cross the important boundary of respect by going through there SO's personal things. Email, messages, accounts, journals and or ANYTHING else that should remain PERSONAL. What the fuck is wrong with you people, do you understand it is a matter of respect for someone else's things? Nothing can rationalize, justify, or make that okay - EVER.

I will just never understand, I will never get it... *shrugs*

Grey hair coming in where I don't want it.

The worst part when you know you are getting old is when your pubes turn gray. Then you have grandma coming to you wanting to take out her dentures and give you the 411 on granny love.

Guest Megalicious

People that talk about their 'friends' behind their backs.

I couldn't agree more.

Hence why those kinds of "friends" are no longer friends *nods*.

I hate not being able to be outside right now. Trust me it would be better spent time then in this classroom.

I hate Michiganders who bash Michigan. Yes the economy is bad but every state has that problem at some point but this is such a beautiful state if you get off your arse and see it. Now if you only like cities then Michigan isnt your state but the country here is amazing!

I hate Michiganders who bash Michigan.

Get over it. :p

I hate Michigan. With an undying passion. I loathe damn near every aspect of this state. I only come back for

a)my daughter

b)a certain someone else that means a ton to me

The day I get the OK to leave state with both of them, I'm gone.

Get over it. :p

I hate Michigan. With an undying passion. I loathe damn near every aspect of this state. I only come back for

a)my daughter

b)a certain someone else that means a ton to me

The day I get the OK to leave state with both of them, I'm gone.

Nope its my opinion and this is what this thread is about so you get over it sir. You are allowed to hate it and Im allowed to hate the hater.

Nope its my opinion and this is what this thread is about so you get over it sir. You are allowed to hate it and Im allowed to hate the hater.

By hating me for hating this state, aren't you in fact also a hater? :p

I hate the 7 months of cold, because it makes a condition I have hard to live with.

I hate the warmer months, because my sinuses kill me to the point of considering surgery and I go 5 months without being able to breathe or sleep well lol.

I hate how rude so many people in Michigan are. I didn't realize how antisocial and rude people are until after I left the midwest and saw how friendly so many other places are.

I hate trying to drive in Michigan.

I hate how depressing and corrupt my home town is.

:)

By hating me for hating this state, aren't you in fact also a hater? :p

I hate the 7 months of cold, because it makes a condition I have hard to live with.

I hate the warmer months, because my sinuses kill me to the point of considering surgery and I go 5 months without being able to breathe or sleep well lol.

I hate how rude so many people in Michigan are. I didn't realize how antisocial and rude people are until after I left the midwest and saw how friendly so many other places are.

I hate trying to drive in Michigan.

I hate how depressing and corrupt my home town is.

:)

See thats what I mean, the city part is bad. Driving in northern michigan isnt and again about the boring decaying cities but I hate cities. Now Florida has horrible hot summers and very humid and they put ours to shame. I for one hate heat and love cold. I can always throw something on to get warmer. As for the people. There are a bunch of wonderful DGNers here who are nice as can be.