Southern Rock.

BillyDeath

The locals in the south also believe music should be limited to this:

target="_blank

Are any of you familiar with this band? They think he's the best.

Molly Hatchet RAWKS.

That's it--

No fried chicken, biscuits 'n gravy, or peach pie for you. EVER. :spank

Fucking Blackfoot!

Highway Song for Jynxx & Head Wreck... made me think of you guys.

Well, another day, another dollar, after I've sang and hollered

Oh, it's my way of living, and I can't change a thing.

Another town is drawing near. Oh, baby, I wish you were here!

But the only way I can see you, darlin', is in my dreams.

It's a highway song.. you sing it on and on.. on and on..

Well, the hurt you leave behind, it's the hurt that's on your mind.

Oh, and last night's show took its toll on me.

Well the city lights fly by me, as I lay my body in my bed.

Oh, and dreams of you dance through my head.

It's a highway song.. you sing it on and on.. on and on..

Highway song.. is as lonely.. as the road I'm on..

It's those big wheels are ready to roll. We've be flyin' high and so low.

Lord, and all this madness, ain't crazy as it seems.

Everywhere, they stop and stare. I'm just a stranger on this road.

Oh, I stand alone, awake in my dreams.

Highway song.. you sing it on and on.. on and on..

Highway song.. you sing it on and on.. on and on..

I can't leave this one out!!

But still, some of the locals in Jacksonville, the rebel wannabees, think that this is the only music that is okey.

Genres of music fit a certian mind frame. Sometimes it clicks so closely as to form a harmony between mind, music, body and soul.

Punks dress, think and act like they do because Punk sounds like it does and visa versa.

It's the reason we have Metal heads and Rappers. Goths, Emo Kids and Redneck Rockers.

When was the last time you saw someone that was way into Rocka-Billy that didn't look 60 years out of place?

You follow?

WTF?!?! Why is Molly Hatchet being put into question? Why is there a sudden rash against the south? Even though he was sick he still sounded decent in the video.

I would comment even more but I am worried that a new thread on "How the south plans to take over using nothing but corn bread" will pop up so I am just going back to bed...

P.S. I may not be from the south but DO NOT fuck with corn bread!

WTF?!?! Why is Molly Hatchet being put into question? Why is there a sudden rash against the south? Even though he was sick he still sounded decent in the video.

I would comment even more but I am worried that a new thread on "How the south plans to take over using nothing but corn bread" will pop up so I am just going back to bed...

P.S. I may not be from the south but DO NOT fuck with corn bread!

*Candyman gets cornbread, soup beans, collard greens, country ham, fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, and peach pie* :)

It's behooving to stay on a southern person's good side-- there are good eats involved. :hrhr:

AGAIN...I have nothing against the south, southern rock, or rockabilly. I am against the people who are against people from the north and believe that southern rock is the only music thats okey. The ones who bash the other people and their forms of music.

AGAIN...I have nothing against the south, southern rock, or rockabilly. I am against the people who are against people from the north and believe that southern rock is the only music thats okey. The ones who bash the other people and their forms of music.

What about the hard core goths that only listen to goth music and think all else is noise?

Or the metalheads that do the same...

I really think you need to get over your bigotry for all things southern.

The locals in the south also believe music should be limited to this:

target="_blank

Are any of you familiar with this band? They think he's the best.

how do they feel about REM? Or Deicide? Isn't Cannibal Corpse from Florida, too?

at any rate, it could be much worse - they could be pledging fealty to Creed or Limp Bizkit.

DAMN YANKS! Oh, sorry baseball was on...anyways, time to take my dogs lynard and skynard for a walk and then its on to the sheep barn to do my business...

Honestly, I don't know how you can spin this thread, and its twin, off as being not against the entire south in a steretypical, general way...might as well call them all racist sheep fuckers, nuke 'em, and get it the hell over with. Oh, and stop watching movies about inbred killing squads...they are not real! I am not even from the south and love the hell out of those people. Sure, there are some that suck but guess what? OH NO! There are people like there EVERYWHERE! Yeah, sorry buddy...shits bad all over the place...except for Gotham city where Batman keeps shit in check.

And hey...what the hell is wrong with Limp Bizkit? Ah, yeah they do suck...never mind...

how do they feel about REM? Or Deicide? Isn't Cannibal Corpse from Florida, too?

at any rate, it could be much worse - they could be pledging fealty to Creed or Limp Bizkit.

Florida and the rest of the south has given rise to many great metal bands...people still fight over who gave birth to death metal...European bands or Chuck Schuldiner and his band Death from Florida...

Florida also spit out Obituary, Morbid Angel and Deicide...and Dethklok