NEED SPACE FOR DANCING

I need access to a room/building with tile/wood/etc. flooring. I have no money, so free is of course the best option, but I can get donations from participants to make an offer to pay owner of said space at least something.

My only requirements are

-somewhere accessible, reasonably close to major roadways, preferably freeways

-must be able to classify as "detroit metro area" (so that people are most likely to live close by)

-room must be large... dance studios with time available in one of their rooms would be ideal. other rooms need to be 30 ft+ in at least one dimension. (we used to rehearse at the ritz in warren on the dance floor and that was pretty ok)

-not carpet, not bare cement

-owners/managers/patrons/occupants are OK with 5-20 young adult women running around said space in skimpy workout attire (i'm thinking this one isn't likely to be an issue LOL but of course negates most churches)

Some things that would be awesome, but of course I cant be too picky about...

-a mirrored or semi-mirrored wall (again the ritz was awesome for this)

-smooth, clean floor (again dance studios would be awesome for sprung floors)

-access to some sort of sound producing device

Ideally this space would be available some random night of the week between 7:30 and perhaps 9ish. However I really can't be picky and I would try in any way to accommodate to mornings or saturdays or sundays, etc.

Some of you may have heard of The Dance Dolls... part of Draconian Productions branched off to do specifically dance/burlesque. In order to attract more dancers I'm going to start running "rehearsal" as more of a workshop. No one is required to perform the routines learned, but choreography will be taught after a brief workout/warmup and we will focus on the ability to carry yourself in a performance, learning some sexy moves, gaining some confidence and flexibility and sexy attitude.

Rehearsal space has become an issue as of late, so I'm just looking for any suggestions/ideas/direction anyone can give... I've tried to contact *some* studios to make an arrangement but if you have any ideas please let me know, all positive suggestions are welcome.

thnx<3