What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Guest Megalicious

Wouldn't you want someone to point out that you are fucking something up? You know, that way you don't continue to do it over and over again. Constructive criticism. Apparently, I made one of the nurses I work with cry because I pointed out four very important things that she didn't document at all throughout her shift. And apparently she was offended that I had made a list. Well, yeah because I needed to fucking remember what to tell her. I wasn't a bitch about it, I was nice and started the convo off with "Just so you know....you missed this, this and this and this with your documentation and this is why it's important to not miss it in the future. Remember, if it ain't documented, it wasn't done in the eyes of the regulatory committees." I hate being pulled into the manager's office.

People need to stop being so sensitive.

They pulled you into the office for that? That is just bullshit. If she is a novice nurse, I could understand why she might be a little upset or sensitive. If she is experienced nurse she should BE THANKING YOU. The med chart is a LEGAL document and her not charting correctly could lead to all sort of legal trouble not only for the place you work for but for HER - Personally.

As for pulling you into the office, that is just ridiculous and uncalled for. :rant:

Sick of eating Meat. Definitely going Vegetarian now.

Mad at my hair's current state.

Sick of overanalyzing people that may or may not like you, but they're not giving off a ton of signals, but maybe enough?

Why the hell am I still awake?

I NEED sex. My sex dream last night was so amazing I lay in bed and "thought about it" for 2 hours.

I need to finish two books for class.

I have so much fucking homework.

I am writing so Goddamn much for my classes.

I need to get to work with my homework.

I still need a job.

Rent is due in a week.

I really hope those sirens aren't as close as they sound...but the Latin Kings are kinda in this area...

Um...those sirens are still going...police...ambulance...fire truck.

They're still going.

I have to go read now.

They stopped.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic