What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

OK...now I'm scared to put myself out there, a goth purist would probably rip my lame "Gothic" viewpoint to pride crushing shreds... :unsure:

I consider culture to some extent, to be malleable, like putty. In some cases I might not even be holding onto my opinion as tightly as the people hearing it. So it seems inevitable I will casually tick these people off.

I had guts today. In 711 this really cute guy pulls up listening to his country music and he's staring hard, he starts looking at me in the store bashfully smiling, looks right in my eyes, blushes and looks away, several times, takes his time so he's in line looking over smiling everyone noticed it so as he's walking out he turns at the door huge smile looks at me I look up and said hi, what's your name..he tells me, goes to his car til I come out, I asked him if was single and just slipped him my number..his jaw dropped and he texted me five minutes later like your so beautiful I can't believe you talked to me...this was the cutest experience I've ever had..but I'm sure its just his way he gets chicks but that shit worked. Good game, cowboy!

Thinking I may have overdone it a bit...in an attempt to counteract the sluggishness brought on by meds to control my tooth pain, I endeavored to make a super energy drink by mixing 3 energy drinks currently on the market. Now my perspective is so elevated it's like I can see myself ahead of me before I get there...made me think of this...

OK...now I'm smiling so much my face is starting to hurt. How ironic since it's the pain I was trying to combat... :confused:

Edited by TronRP

"Fuck I made vinegar."

I will have to check the other two and see if carelessness killed my booze.

EDIT: I think I stand corrected, since vinegar is a natural component of wine, unflavored wine probably just happens to taste like vinegar due to lack of flavoring (I was making it to add flavoring later).

I only fermented this unflavored wine for 7 days which apparently when the bubbling is done that's all that's needed minimum for when your not trying to impress anyone. I took a few chugs and I already have a buzz which is pretty awesome. With regular cooking yeast you can only get up to 13%, based on how much sugar you put in, if I was going by how much this burns which isn't much, I would say it would have to guess the alcohol percentage at 6 or 7, so I'm going to have to up my game with how much sugar I'm putting in.

Edited by Class-Punk

Today, I was frustrated. Things have been crazy lately, so I found myself utter "I wanna die". Then I stopped myself. "No shan't say, I will be labeled as depressed".

Lets look at the Zen/Buddhist teaching of being in the now, the moment, and not having any attachment to all things material and non-material. Death has been tabooed for so long that people are conditioned to fear it. Oh death... can't even say the word "die".

Now lets look at the Tibetan book of the dead. How people are preparing before their departure their entire lives. Because those who are afraid to die, end up facing their "fear" of letting go thus the transition to the "nether-world" or where the fuck ever we go becomes "stressful", even a "scary" experience.

I am by all mean not claiming that I achieved what all these Tibetan (and non-Tibetan) folks have been practicing for their entires lives but fuck did it feel good when I "let go" and felt what was coming at me...

But now I feel perplexed at the whole thing, consuming my mind.

Your thoughts?

I think I drank way too much codeine cough syrup. I think I suck at life and need to figure out another way to live and get by in this god forsaken hell I am bond to.

That reminds me that for a short time I had codeine from a dental extraction, and a couple times I took one before hanging out in the Strangeways chatroom with a.. secret alias.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic