What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That my jaw fucking HURTS from the oral surgeon having to chisel the tooth out piece by piece...

but yeah, wet & naked sounds pretty damn good.

Ouchie! I empathize with you. Just had that done to a wisdom tooth a few months ago, and I just managed to break a molar on my tongue rings a few days ago.

Thinking about whether it's a good idea to apply for the head engineering administrator position about to open up at my company...i guess mostly it's a move up with more security, but I love translating, and I would be doing less of that and more travel planning/financial PO-related stuff. And I'm a goddamned good translator. But...job security...and benefits...and...

I wish they'd just give me all those things as translator/interpreter. That would kick rocks.

Since I'm stuck here ... I would go to the pool if it wasn't like 100 degrees .... in the shade.

Seriously, looking at soldiers on base today doing PT in full BDU's ... HOW ON EARTH do they not die? I was in shorts and a tank top and I was SWELTERING.

Since I'm stuck here ... I would go to the pool if it wasn't like 100 degrees .... in the shade.

Seriously, looking at soldiers on base today doing PT in full BDU's ... HOW ON EARTH do they not die? I was in shorts and a tank top and I was SWELTERING.

Lots of water and conditioning (you at Bragg?)

What to read tonight...what to read...

A post I just read in another thread almost made my head explode. English plz?!?

I just walked around Borders' for an hour and came home with nothing but a magazine.

I want to start reading again, but I am overwhelmed by all of the possibilities.

I think I need to get a library card again.

I really need a job.

A post I just read in another thread almost made my head explode. English plz?!?

I just walked around Borders' for an hour and came home with nothing but a magazine.

I want to start reading again, but I am overwhelmed by all of the possibilities.

I think I need to get a library card again.

I really need a job.

You can borrow books from me. I work in Novi, so you could pick them up and drop them off while I'm at work. I have- Twilight, His Dark Materials, Drizzt, Harry Potter, and many other fun books/series.

I'm thinking that I'm relieved that there were no deaths or serious injuries in the accident yesterday. That was bothering me all night.

I'm thinking that the people who think that they are the most interesting, and flaunt the asinine drama in their lives, are usually the least interesting. Mysterious people are by far the most interesting to me.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic