What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Just now, Draco1958 said:

Why??  You want some?  Come get some.

Haha! What up, bro?  Meet me at Patton Park at midnight!  Its on like a stripper's thong! 

Like a boring yawn...like a newborn fawn...

Like a rising dawn...like cheech and chong...like ding and dong...like ping and pong.

1 minute ago, kat said:

Haha! What up, bro?  Meet me at Patton Park at midnight!  Its on like a stripper's thong! 

Like a boring yawn...like a newborn fawn...

Like a rising dawn...like cheech and chong...like ding and dong...like ping and pong.

Actually sweetie, I was serious.  If you are hungry and want some of the taco salad, you are more than welcome to come over and have some.

I really need to suck it the hell up.I know im not alone in this.I know the PTSD and such is skewing my perspective, but damn it. This taking care of business with every tiny bit of energy i have is supposed to be in support of recreation. This constant razor thin struggle for the basic, BASIC/water/bill$/health with what feels like nothing else-just that and nothing else...whats the point?

Also... i need to cook something. 

Wow, before I could even make a post about the kittens being able to jump the nursery border, I just checked again and all 3 cats are gone. I hope Slinky just took the kittens somewhere to play and is watching over them. I don't want the last 2 remaining babies to freeze to death or be picked off by the hawks in the area. I thought I was keeping all of them safe. :unsure:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic