Kanekalon hair

Most hair supply stores have it..

actually all that i have been to have some types of hair but not that certain kind and not in any colors other an brown i would like to find some fun funky colors but if all i can find if black to try this with i would be happy

i get all my extensions and hair supplies at Sun Beauty Supply just north of frazho on gratiot in roseville, in the plaza with the Kroger, by the hardware store and the Subway

they tend to have funky colors in the kanekalon, and the selection rotates. you are likely to find purple, orange, red (the basics)

if you are interested in getting a really wide arrange of colors, visit www.ikickshins.net, they sell the kanekalon as well as pretty much every other hair type in tons of colors as well as very well priced dreads/braids/crylox, pretty much everything you could want for your hair.

i get all my extensions and hair supplies at Sun Beauty Supply just north of frazho on gratiot in roseville, in the plaza with the Kroger, by the hardware store and the Subway

they tend to have funky colors in the kanekalon, and the selection rotates. you are likely to find purple, orange, red (the basics)

if you are interested in getting a really wide arrange of colors, visit www.ikickshins.net, they sell the kanekalon as well as pretty much every other hair type in tons of colors as well as very well priced dreads/braids/crylox, pretty much everything you could want for your hair.

thanks for letting me know where there is a store that has them a bit of a drive for me but if i know they have them then its not a big deal to go there. i just hate driving around wondering where to start looking

HAAAA! That's the store we get ALL our crazy hair shit from!

Funnyest shit is...last trip in there..I ran into HomicidalHethen! :rofl:

What I was going to say, that's where I go for all of my hair needs. If I have a really exotic color that they don't carry I order from Doctored Locks on the internet.

• 1 month later...

There's also decent colourage at Cherry Beauty Department. It's on the service drive to 696 West of Main/Woodward (on the south side of the street). I'm working on hair myself. I also am working on getting a bunch of cyberlox together. I'm buying in bulk tho, which is much cheaper.

Edited by hunhee