What made your day?

Oh sweet justice...

So I am at work, and a couple come in to shop, and let there to EVIL CHILDREN run wild in my department, taking things off display, moving tags to different places, making a mess. I spoke to the kids kindly about it, asking them to stop and they could hurt themselves or mess up the store (because I have inventory counts tomorrow). They ignored me.

A few minutes later, one of them wrapped a pair of headphones around there neck and tried to run off...not noticing that they are nailed to the display case. Like a dog on a leash, she gets snapped backwards and falls on her back, starts balling her eyes out. one down, one to go.

Not even 5 minutes later, the other one starts playing with a motorized duster, and begins to brush her hair with it... The duster rolls her hair into the machine and she starts screaming bloody murder. The customers had to cut her hair off to get her out. AWESOME

Im having a good day now.

Guest Megalicious

Yoga and the wonderful conversation I had with my instructor afterwards- I heart her so much.

Jarod bring me the kind of pizza I wanted, giving me lovies and then watching the last 2 episodes we have missed of V together. :heart:

Keegan just being Keegan. :heart:

Taking the blame for Nicole.

Our boss can access our computer at work from home. And Nicole was on FB today while on said computer and the mouse started moving by itself...meaning our boss was on it.

Nicole freaked.

And soon after got a text reading "Why is Briana using our work computer for personal life?" or some shit. WTF? :mad: Bitch needs to get his eyes checked.

So...Nicole didn't know what to say. So I said "Fuck it, just tell him I did it. And was contacting my hedgehog breeder because my hedgehog was sick or some shit."

He never replied to that message. :laugh:

Whatever.

I really don't care. The man needs a chill pill.

And glasses, apparently.

A kid I went to highschool with came through the drive-thru at my work and offered to teach me the drums. :thumbsup:

If he doesn't start you off with two sticks, a pad, and the basic rudiments, then imo he's a bad teacher.

If he doesn't start you off with two sticks, a pad, and the basic rudiments, then imo he's a bad teacher.

good point - i mean, you can learn from someone by getting on a set & just keeping a basic rythm, but a good teacher will start you off with a practice pad & teach you several different rythms/riffs. getting the fundamentals down is the most important - once that's done, you can transfer those skills to a real drum set.

of course, if he's a drummer & just causally offering to show you some stuff, that's cool too, but i wouldn't pay for anything in that case...

good point - i mean, you can learn from someone by getting on a set & just keeping a basic rythm, but a good teacher will start you off with a practice pad & teach you several different rythms/riffs. getting the fundamentals down is the most important - once that's done, you can transfer those skills to a real drum set.

of course, if he's a drummer & just causally offering to show you some stuff, that's cool too, but i wouldn't pay for anything in that case...

Well, I'm pretty confident he was just going to teach me on one of his sets.

And I never said anything about him having me pay for these lessons. He just said "Come over sometime and I can teach you" and he's not one to ask for money like that.

I think he has ulterior motives. :wink

I dooooubt it. He's my ex's close friend.

You aren't feeling well? :no

I hope you get better soon

I think it's an upper respiratory infection. Havent had one in a year or more... so one was bound to knock me back eventually. Just ugh. My voice is almost shot and I'm hacking here and there. Tea and essential oils for me. D:

I think it's an upper respiratory infection. Havent had one in a year or more... so one was bound to knock me back eventually. Just ugh. My voice is almost shot and I'm hacking here and there. Tea and essential oils for me. D:

I love drinking tea when I'm sick.

I love drinking tea even when I'm not sick. I prefer it to coffee.

It depends one my mood. But I do enjoy drinking tea very much.

I remember when I was 12, I started drinking it while looking at unicorn pictures on Elfwood :rofl: I didn't like it too much at first.