So...here we are stuggling....and this one neighbor deals...Its soo obvious. Ok she is my age. She does not have a bunch of 19 yr old single friends that want to come over and 'just chat' for 2 minutes, while they leave the motor running and their girl/friends in the car waiting and the rap blasing...on Friday and Saturday nights.

She can afford to get her lawn done while her lazy obese BAD ATTITUDE son just sits there and picks on his sister because she has this loooser b/f who deals.

Life is unfair.

But at least I won't risk going to prison like these dumb asses and support addictions. Its just wrong.

I HATE these lil brats. I tells ya what. I walk softly and carry a big stick these days.

I am NOT paying a toll to walk down a street where I have paid my mortgage for 12 damn years!

Have been here longer, paid my dues in life AND I WILL BUST YOUR SKULL OR CALL THE COPS before I let you or your damn loose pit bull hurt me.

Nuff said!

Not a good idea to call the cops, individually. If the gang members find out who did it, there may be trouble. If it's that bothersome, speak to some of your other neighbours, who may be just as concerned, and put your heads together.

In the mean streets, no one likes a cop caller.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I called the cops a few months ago when some of his gang buddies tried to break in...but I have to live here, walk the street...

They have 'marked' my street. It has the gang symbol at the stop sign now right where elementary kids cross to go to school.

Oh and it took the cops 45 min to get here...it doesn't do any good.

I reported them for rats as well...they cleaned up the wood pile at least.

Not a good idea. I used to hang with the white power bunch in my 20's...don't think it would go over well in this hood.

(most biker gangs are one race)

This g7 gang is getting so big the FBI has moved into pontiacrack to curb it, thats how bad its getting in Michigan.

Well, you know...

You can always have parties that attract motorcycle clubs. That always seems to put the kibosh on gang activity in my old 'hood. ;) We have our own form of regulators, where I come from.

Edited by Homicidalheathen

that is not helping. Its quite obvious I am a witch...I have a sign...that says so. My kids, dress like wednesday adams...

One of them had to beat up gang boy when he was younger as he was trying to knock this girl we know who died of cystic fibrosis 2 yrs ago, off her bike. Thats prob what started the whole thing.

I hate that this lady always has crack head b/f's. I try to mind my own buisness...as I smoke weed, I try not to pass judgement.

But all of us report this shit...all of us except the lady right next door as they deal to.

(I mean allot) people all night sat and fri nights.

So the one guy gets busted 3x and is finally gone for good, she waits 6 months or so...and moves in another loser. It never ends.

that is not helping. Its quite obvious I am a witch...I have a sign...that says so. My kids, dress like wednesday adams...

One of them had to beat up gang boy when he was younger as he was trying to knock this girl we know who died of cystic fibrosis 2 yrs ago, off her bike. Thats prob what started the whole thing.

I hate that this lady always has crack head b/f's. I try to mind my own buisness...as I smoke weed, I try not to pass judgement.

But all of us report this shit...all of us except the lady right next door as they deal to.

(I mean allot) people all night sat and fri nights.

So the one guy gets busted 3x and is finally gone for good, she waits 6 months or so...and moves in another loser. It never ends.

Hmm...get a concealed weapons permit.

..& a Dr. note for your smoke...yeah..you probably have a CHRONIC PAIN issue...that's why they'll let you have it you know. It is for easing suffering. THEN...when they fuck with you..shot 'em.

I'm just sayin'.

yah as soon as I get 300 to spend my buddy is going with me to get a shotgun on sale at Dunham’s...they have this nice short barrel, short stock model that is interchangeable and camouflage!

My kid is getting one too...seems she had a perv try to break in out there near lake orion...she lives alone now...your just not safe anywhere.

(and yes I have a doc who will vouche for my smokin' but I don't want the DEA to come after him, he is the only good one I found, we don't want to risk it...we have discussed it though...)

It’s nice. He said the sound of the cocking should scare them away...but so far...yelling works. :wink

they don't block me from leaving my driveway after the rat incident...I think the fine was costly.

But it still pisses me off that they can get their lawn done with drug money while fat boy sits there doing nothing but being a bully and I stand on my feet till they hurt most days.

hell my kids worked from the time they were 14 that’s why they are not lazy slobs.

He is a big boy too...looks like a full grown man already. Hell even my step son worked at the age of 15...all my kids did.

Not a good idea to call the cops, individually. If the gang members find out who did it, there may be trouble. If it's that bothersome, speak to some of your other neighbours, who may be just as concerned, and put your heads together.

In the mean streets, no one likes a cop caller.

Snitches get dealt with.

I prob should bite my tongue more but the way I am it would be off by now.

Just saw gangsta loser kid with his lawn mower...and get this, he in the past...has had the nerve to ask if he could BORROW SOME GAS. Yah. Its free don't ya know? I just give it away! weeeee!

So I said something.

'BOUT TIME FAT BOY DID SOME WORK' and he just looked down at the ground and walked away.

Heh.

edit to fix a typo to appease the spelling nazi's

Edited by Homicidalheathen