If you could pick one place in the world to live

Maui for me, if I could move there I so would. Too far from work and family for me though...I am stuck here I am afraid. I do hope I get to visit again before I die. It was so beautiful, that offsets the horrible possibility of dying in a hurricane. Getting to swim in that clean ocean everyday...it didn't feel salty and sticky.

And all those waterfalls and beaches. Yup. Maui is paradise for me.

I think about this a lot.

I may end up moving somewhere else after my last young'un to leave the nest gets settled. I don't really know where i want to go. The islands sound lovely but I like to travel and roaming from there would require too long of a plane trip for me.

I've lived in Tennessee, Florida and here and really never felt at home or like I wanted to stay in any of those places. I'm sick of the cold but as far as everything else I've liked Michigan better than anywhere so far.

I enjoyed Toronto and Halifax but not sure how it would be to actually live there.

I want to live on the beach by the ocean. Not sure which ocean and it does not really matter. Just as long as I can fall asleep at night listing the the waves hit the shore. And just as long as I can sit in the sand and see nothing but water as far as I can see.

Hawaii. Definitely.

Unlike others, there is very little holding me to any one place, mostly job related. I know that can change if something happens socially, but until then, that is the current plan.

If you lived out there, I'm vising you!!!

Guest Megalicious

Island of Misfit Toys

YAY! ME TOO!

Madagascar.

Brussels, Belgium; I loved it when I was there, I could imagine happily living out my life there, with no regrets.

Norther Cali, probably around Ukiah some where. Its is breathe-takingly beautiful there.

Wickenburg AZ, in the Sonoran Dessert; fucking stunting to the eye and the people there are SO VERY accepting and friendly. Good small town people minus the judgmental qualities you usually see in small town. And BAR 7 has the best veggie burgers iN THE WORLD!!! OMG.. mmm....