What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

1 hour ago, Scary Guy said:

This boy is starting to sound like Florida Man

Personally, I'm about to work on the music for Friday, and then the slideshow for the 13th.

~~~~~

I know, right. :hrhr:

I got used to calling Boy Monchichi "The Boy" because he was only 7 when I first started talking about him and his sister on this forum.  With them being minors, I never used their real names.

Now he's 17 and it feels surreal that he's starting college in the Fall.  But he gives off more of a Bart Simpson vibe and I sometimes take the role of Homer.  So using "The Boy" for me might hang around for a bit longer.

:rofl:

Got a slow start to this day, but about to head over to the HomeHouse to finish up care with all the fur babies.  Then it's on to clean up and medpacks...maybe not in that order.

Chilling for a moment before going off for job orientation, then if I'm able to, change my badge to the new job. Gotta get the badge done sooner rather than later. Afterwards, some game videos to fix up a playlist on youtube. I've been (trying) getting into gamer youtube. Not doing well enough on that the past few months.

4 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I only know about that from https://old.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/ that I learned about from r/all.  I don't get into reality TV at all.

I got through two episodes. Disturbing stuff.

I only watch certain reality shows, like Love After Lockup and 90 Day Fiance because it makes me feel normal and boring.

Edited by kat