Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

• Product orders and finances time...because I fell asleep earlier...😅
    • Board Domination Week CXXVI Day 4 - Wednesday's Top Ranks   1. TronRP - 26 posts 2. know_buddy_kares - 12 posts 3. Simon Bar Sinister - 7 posts   Possible Rank Contenders 4. et-novum - 7 posts 5. Anna Phylaxis - 5 posts
    • 12:00am - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list) TronRP
    • Yeah I wouldn't go back to that shop ever and would review poorly.  Name and shame! Still you shouldn't trust anything and should do your own inspections (especially since you know what you're looking at/for.) Not that you should need to but as the Russians say "trust, but check." My first car was a 1986 Ford Topaz that almost killed me.  I was going to the house of a girl I liked and the accelerator was giving almost no power.  I had to mash the thing to the floor to even hit just under the speed limit.  As I went to leave from there it worked fine but I had no breaks and almost drove onto Main Street! Years later in one of my hearses I noticed the breaks going all the way to the floor.  I had rusted lines which were more expensive to replace as they were stretched. Maybe that's why I drive like an old man, because I expect things to fail and only trust them so far.  Not that I don't take some risks but only the ones I'm at least 90% sure of.
    • Yeah, I was reading and the cost to run it is actually more than it sold for. Wish I had those kinds of resources, but if I had those I'd probably rather have a quantum system anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.