Latest Creation

Kitten

Judging from your user name and avatar I'm guessing you're a girl right?

More women should be able to do what you have just done. Actually make that more people in general since most wouldn't even know how to code drivers for a USB device, or even what breadboard is. I know the later but not the former (I really need to learn though heh).

My hat is off.

EDIT: ok so I was wrong, but your avatar is smalla and all I saw were fishnets.

I also don't know many guys who go by the nickname kitten.

Still an awesome device though.

thanks to WyoTech I'm sure I could too but my only creative aspirations are music and cars.. Though custom PCs are a big one, too, but I don't have the interest in building my own electronic contraptions..

Breadboards are fun though.. Ever just blow up capacitors for the hell of it? Some of those will make a really nice boom! :D

no i have not ever just exploded caps for fun, thou this one time i was working with my friend, an he hooked a huge electrolytic cap up backwards and it scared the fuck outa me when it exploded, it was about 2" in diameter an 6" tall, man did that baby explode.

~Kitten :cat:

what exactly are you making anyways?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Expanable, Scriptable, 3 amp per channel Effects sequencer for preformances, amature movies, etc....

working on a BIG disclaimer for it too.

all going to be IP68 rated when closed, cant make it IP68 rated when its open, thou it will be water resistant in its open mode, continuity lights, arm lights, battery indicator... its all very complicated. which is why i'm just making the software right now, prolly cost 800-1000 dollors to prototype an sell for 3-5k which is cheap for something like this.

Archived