What Girl Scout Cookie Are You?

punk_princess

http://www.blogthings.com/whatgirlscoutcookieareyouquiz/

You Are Thin Mints

thinmints.jpg

You are bold and brave. You dare to be different, and you are confident about who you are.

Your fearlessness has paid off. You are extremely well liked and popular.

You are charismatic and charming without even trying to be. People appreciate your unique take on life.

You are willing to take risks, speak your mind, and live life to the fullest.

You Are Caramel deLites / Samosas

carameldelites.jpg

You are blessed with a brilliant, dynamic mind. It's sometimes hard to figure out what your focus should be.

You're the type of person who does almost everything well. You are very competent but also unfocused.

You're not an easy person to pin down. You are vibrantly complex.

You have many facets to your personality, and they're often in competition with one another.

I LOVE those cookies... Now I want some :p

You Are Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos

peanutbuttersandwiches.jpg

You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.

Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.

I am my favorite cookie! (what are they, like 240 calories each? and I used to eat them a whole box at a go)

carameldelites.jpg

You are blessed with a brilliant, dynamic mind. It's sometimes hard to figure out what your focus should be.

You're the type of person who does almost everything well. You are very competent but also unfocused.

You have many facets to your personality, and they're often in competition with one another.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Megalicious

carameldelites.jpg

You Are Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos

You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.

Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.

carameldelites.jpg

I suspect most Girl Scout Cookies are laced with something addictive to make you want them more...Samoas are my big weakness regarding these things.

You Are Peanut Butter Patties / Tagalongs

peanutbutterpatties.jpg

You are creative and artistic. When you think, you tend to think big.

You go for the drama. You love excitement and passion... even if it gets you in trouble.

You are intense and a little self centered. You can be quite full of yourself (but not without reason).

You tend to be very indulgent. If you feel like having something, you go ahead and treat yourself.

I was top seller ever year for my area when I was little.

You Are Thin Mints

thinmints.jpg

You are bold and brave. You dare to be different, and you are confident about who you are.

Your fearlessness has paid off. You are extremely well liked and popular.

You are charismatic and charming without even trying to be. People appreciate your unique take on life.

You are willing to take risks, speak your mind, and live life to the fullest.

carameldelites.jpg

Archived