Need some help with earrings..

Well, i gauge my ears. Right now i've got my left earring at a 5/8s because it's always been bigger. My right ear, is at a 9/16s and its not going in easy. Does anyone know of a oil, lube, or anything to make it easier to push in? I've tried the shower...and it didn't work. If anything, post your ideas. Thanks!

Well, i gauge my ears. Right now i've got my left earring at a 5/8s because it's always been bigger. My right ear, is at a 9/16s and its not going in easy. Does anyone know of a oil, lube, or anything to make it easier to push in? I've tried the shower...and it didn't work. If anything, post your ideas. Thanks!

You could try olive oil.. It's good for the skin & shouldn't irritate it ;)

antibiotic ointment. that's what I used to get mine in. I know way back, when I went from a 10 to an 8, i split all 4 holes man that was NOT fun. but the ointment won't irritate it. help it heal, and keep it clean. and PLEASE PLEASE don't use peroxide or rubbing alcohol to clean it. either, or both will eat away any new flesh that's trying to grow to cover any splits you may have caused while gauging your holes. If that happens, your skin will start to rot a little, and you will have constant infections, not to mention a really BAD smell. go to wal-mart and get the crap for newly pierced ears. its the ONLY thing to clean your plugs in. (anything similar, anywhere else, works just as good, but its expensive as hell)

and for mild irritation, once you get it in, get ambisol the liquid (that shit you put on your toothacke) or get the off brand. that shit works wonders!!!!!

Well, i have my 5/8s in now. left one was easier than the right. i destroyed my right ear, but it'll be fine. I've NEVER gotten an infection, and plan to keep it that way. Now, all i need are some beautiful hanging earrings. I got my left one in with Lotion, which i shouldn't have done, but it didn't do anything to it. I did my right one in the shower today, and my a huge disgusting click noise, and made my ear bleed a little. I've had this happen when i stretched it with my old tapers, so im used to it. Thanks everyone for the suggestions, and im done gauging now. My next piercings to get are like the lead singer of Disturbed, Dave D. I love his piercings on his lip.

Archived