But they sure look like alien babies to me right now - big eyes lookin' all black...

alienbabies1.jpg

alienbabies2.jpg

They were born on April 27th. One of the greys is very runty, but I've been working on getting him/her some extra suckle time with mama. I'll be picking up a supplement to bottle feed him this weekend.

I have a horrible kitty addiction. See? Now you've triggered it again. I *want* that white kitten! I can't have any more cats, but I still want it. Kitty looks soooo sweet and snuggly. Awww.

I have the same problem when I see a beautiful cat walking around outside. I want to stop and pick it up and take it home. I think if I had room and time I'd have a houseful of kitties too.

Actually, there are two white kittens.

We took them in when I was looking for a white kitten on Freecycle (thanks again, Dyno!). I ended up going back-and-forth with a woman who had a cat who'd just had a litter the previous week. Long story short, I ended up taking in mama & all 4 babies, and we may keep one or both of the white ones and adopt mama and the rest out.

This is a great experience. I'm loving it. Yet, I'm keeping myself distant enough from all of them to be able to give them all up if I decide to. We're up to 10 cats now after taking in Tiki, and have decided that if we keep any of these, that's it and any more we take in will be temporary fosters.

I have a horrible kitty addiction.  See?  Now you've triggered it again.  I *want* that white kitten!  I can't have any more cats, but I still want it.  Kitty looks soooo sweet and snuggly.  Awww.

I have the same problem when I see a beautiful cat walking around outside.  I want to stop and pick it up and take it home.  I think if I had room and time I'd have a houseful of kitties too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh ditto that! They need love, and I'm just the crazy cat lady to give it to them!!

Archived