BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA...

I don't think we've seen the last of D'anna - or Ellen for that matter..... I'm really bumbed that show is ending.

I was also bumbed that when they got to Earth - they didn't break out the flying bikes! No actually - I'm not bumbed about that at all!

Yeah, I'm with you about D'Anna and Ellen. D'Anna's decision to stay behind was so not-fully-baked; we'll hear more from her. And Ellen just can't stay away.

Additionally, I like Meg's theory about Kara/Ellen.

I still think Kara is some representation of the goddess Aurora.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her name be Ellen. And yeah, I did know that...I was just wondering what's up with D'Anna. Like, is she being coy on purpose? If she were being more helpful (and if she hadn't stayed behind on Earth), the humans could just ask her to confirm/deny the Ellen theory. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that relations between humans and Cylon(s) is still very tenuous, and she'd have no reason to tell them everything willingly.

:X I am SO horrid with names...I think that's the second time I've been corrected on that in this thread..

:yes..tenuous...& about to do SOMETHIN'!

Yeah, I'm with you about D'Anna and Ellen. D'Anna's decision to stay behind was so not-fully-baked; we'll hear more from her. And Ellen just can't stay away.

Additionally, I like Meg's theory about Kara/Ellen.

I still think Kara is some representation of the goddess Aurora.

...who was she worshiping? was it Apollo, Aphrodite, Ares, &/OR Athena....or was she on the full pantheon trip?

alright i know who the last cylon is after hours of contemplating it i figured out rev is the cylon you heard it first here

..dude.....not cool....that's supposed to be a secret :hrhr:

This episode was dull. Looks like next week will be kicking ass.

..kinda'...but it had some REALLY good soap-y stuff...it was definably one for me & the Girls ;)

...TONIGHT........STARBUCK is gonna' frak some mutineers UP!

And loves BSG like the rest of us.

Except I don't care about all the conspiracies and theories about who's whom. :no

Generally, I just prefer to watch the damned show. But it's fun to ponder the direction it's taking and the hints the writers have potentially been dropping along the way and try to connect the two.

Edited by LuluVox

Guest Megalicious

:cry ...I can't even mope around and watch this tonight cuz school shut off the cable... :cry

can someone that is an ubernerd give me the play by play?

You can watch it online HERE. The episode that ran tonight will be up by tomorrow no doubt.