BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA...

My guess/theory, Kara and Ellen are the same model of toaster. Kara is just a younger version.

...great theory Meg...

...why would a model be constrained to being a designated age...

...as to who wiped out the 13th...it COULD have been Humans...

...Pithia just put the 'SPIN" on the Scripture ;) (which is SO a Human thing to do)

....ALL the Humans CAN'T be Cylons.....Giaus can tell the difference with a test...

ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT TILL IT'S ON AGAIN!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Megalicious

...great theory Meg...

...why would a model be constrained to being a designated age...

I don't know that is a good question. I guess I just kind of made the link that they both kind of always end up hurting the ones they really love. It's that connection that lead me to guess there are perhaps the same model.

I don't know that is a good question. I guess I just kind of made the link that they both kind of always end up hurting the ones they really love. It's that connection that lead me to guess there are perhaps the same model.

...I can see that totally...great observation...are you going to be a head shrinker?

i think tigh confused a six with ellen (again) in his flashback. i think its a red herring.

Agreed.

& I don't know what Starbuck is, but I do not believe she is the 12th model.

I believe LEE is the 12th model. You heard it here 1st. :p

Oh crap it's ON......

Random questions & observations:

1--Did anyone else notice that the helm of the tyllium tanker looked cylon-esque?

2--"Hot Dog" turned out to be an apt name

3--Has anyone else noticed that the cylons refer to themselves as cylon (plural)? Eg. humans would say "Look, a gang of cylons!" & the cylons would say "Look, a gang of cylon!" Kind of like "moose" or "sheep." Singular & plural are the same.

4--Isn't Richard Hatch also the name of that fat dude who won the first "Survivor"?

5--The President has pretty nice boobies for a middle-aged woman

6--With all due respect to Tigh (who is pretty cool), who else thinks that the 6 should trade up?

7--Doesn't Baltar (James Callis) look a lot like Dr. Bashir (Alexander Siddig) from Deep Space 9?

Callis1.jpg

Baltar (Callis)

AlexanderSiddig.jpg

Bashir (Siddig)

Edited by Fin

1--Did anyone else notice that the helm of the tyllium tanker looked cylon-esque?

4--Isn't Richard Hatch also the name of that fat dude who won the first "Survivor"?

1. I noticed it and thought the same thing

2. Yes Richard Hatch was the dude that won Survivor.

Hey, so since we're talking openly about the current/final season, I'm sure nobody will mind if I ask a question. I've been following the series since the start but missed a lot of the first half of this season. I'll catch up eventually, but in the meantime, some questions pop up here and there.

So, what happened to the whole "we'll just get D'Anna to identify the last Cylon" idea? They unboxed her...did she conveniently forget that she saw the face of the final Cylon in her vision that one time?

Edited by LuluVox

Hey, so since we're talking openly about the current/final season, I'm sure nobody will mind if I ask a question. I've been following the series since the start but missed a lot of the first half of this season. I'll catch up eventually, but in the meantime, some questions pop up here and there.

So, what happened to the whole "we'll just get D'Anna to identify the last Cylon" idea? They unboxed her...did she conveniently forget that she saw the face of the final Cylon in her vision that one time?

I don't think the 5th one is on the Galactica - she identified the ones she saw.

I don't think the 5th one is on the Galactica - she identified the ones she saw.

Ahh, okay, makes sense. I just wondered why she can't just be like, "Oh yeah, and the last one is BlahBlah!" But I guess that would be too helpful; she has to be all mysterious and Cylon-y about it.

Also, I just want to say...Felix Gaeta is SUCH a tool. I remember when he was a likable character. C'est la vie. Or, uhm...c'est la fictional shows on Sci-Fi.

Ahh, okay, makes sense. I just wondered why she can't just be like, "Oh yeah, and the last one is BlahBlah!" But I guess that would be too helpful; she has to be all mysterious and Cylon-y about it.

Also, I just want to say...Felix Gaeta is SUCH a tool. I remember when he was a likable character. C'est la vie. Or, uhm...c'est la fictional shows on Sci-Fi.

Well did ya see the Webisodes that came out before this last part of the season.... it makes more sense if you watch them but yes.... he is begining to be a choad!

I think D'anna is saving that info as a trump card plus it makes for a good last secret before the final episode.

I did not notice...I'll keep an open eye ;)

3--Has anyone else noticed that the cylons refer to themselves as cylon (plural)? Eg. humans would say "Look, a gang of cylons!" & the cylons would say "Look, a gang of cylon!" Kind of like "moose" or "sheep." Singular & plural are the same.

YES! The wrighters have built in cultural differences...that is SO cool.

5--The President has pretty nice boobies for a middle-aged woman

:yes :yes :yes

6--With all due respect to Tigh (who is pretty cool), who else thinks that the 6 should trade up?

:rofl:

...but they are pregnant...what is Helen comes back???

*touches self in obscene manner*

OOO! I can't wait!

Tigh had the vision when he remembered Earth....5th is HELEN...his wife..that collaborated with the Cylon on New-Caprica...then he summarily executed her for treason...that's why he doubled his alchohol rations when he found out he was one of the 5.

Tigh had the vision when he remembered Earth....5th is HELEN...his wife..that collaborated with the Cylon on New-Caprica...then he summarily executed her for treason...that's why he doubled his alchohol rations when he found out he was one of the 5.

Her name be Ellen. And yeah, I did know that...I was just wondering what's up with D'Anna. Like, is she being coy on purpose? If she were being more helpful (and if she hadn't stayed behind on Earth), the humans could just ask her to confirm/deny the Ellen theory. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that relations between humans and Cylon(s) is still very tenuous, and she'd have no reason to tell them everything willingly.

Her name be Ellen. And yeah, I did know that...I was just wondering what's up with D'Anna. Like, is she being coy on purpose? If she were being more helpful (and if she hadn't stayed behind on Earth), the humans could just ask her to confirm/deny the Ellen theory. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that relations between humans and Cylon(s) is still very tenuous, and she'd have no reason to tell them everything willingly.

I don't think we've seen the last of D'anna - or Ellen for that matter..... I'm really bumbed that show is ending.

I was also bumbed that when they got to Earth - they didn't break out the flying bikes! No actually - I'm not bumbed about that at all!