Rockabilly-Gothabilly-Psychobilly Appreciation

TomCat

I personally am falling in love with CreepShow.. I've already been a fan of the Koffin KAts I mean come on they came from here!!! Also Has anyone besides myself heard of benane metalik a french psycho billy band their new cd Viva la gore ( I think that's what it's called is awesome) especially the song "nice to meat you"

Psychobilly:

Koffin Kats,8-Ball Grifter,Hellbillys,Meteors,Krewmen,Nekromantix,Batmobile,The Quakes,7 Shot Screamers,Mad Sin,Klingonz,Demented Are Go,Torment,Phantom Rockers,Rezurex,Gorilla,Brigitte Handley,The Creepshow,Voodoo Zombie,Evil Devil,Os Catalepticos,Sick Sick Sinners,Calamatiez,Banane Metalik,Skarekrows,Happy Drivers,Frenzy,The Elektraws,King Kurt,Zombie Ghost Train,Mad Mongols,Mad Masato,Cosmic Voodoo,Bamboula,Hyperjax,Phenomenauts,Grave Stompers,Frantic Flintstones,Dragstrip 77, Dragstrip Riot,Monster Klub,Calavera,Celtic Bones,Guitar Slingers,Mad Heads,Meantraitors,Mad Marge & The Stonecutters,Thee Merry Widows,Long Tall Texans,The Deadcats,Bang Bang Bazooka,Spellbound,Chibuku,Hellmaniacs,Godless Wicked Creeps,Big John Bates,Sasquatch & The Sickbillys,The Dead Kings,Ripmen,Damage Done By Worms,The Peacocks,Tiger Army, and Curtains! (also, to name a few).

:wink

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a movie recommendation For psychobilly FAns!! it's relatively old news but I've not been on here that long and decided to divulge this info *inhales deeply* "trailer park of terror" not only does it have amazing psychobilly music in it but it really does have the feel of the scene, a lot of dark humor, and fucking awesome make-up affects on the "ghouls"... So dust off the stnad up bass and gauge your shotgun! :guitar:

I have a movie recommendation For psychobilly FAns!! it's relatively old news but I've not been on here that long and decided to divulge this info *inhales deeply* "trailer park of terror" not only does it have amazing psychobilly music in it but it really does have the feel of the scene, a lot of dark humor, and fucking awesome make-up affects on the "ghouls"... So dust off the stnad up bass and gauge your shotgun! :guitar:

Own it and love it! hehe... though it is missing a few things it was still a great campy flick!

I'll have to check this one out! Thanks for recommending it (It has to be decent if MarsDustDoug owns it! :bow )

Bubba Ho-Tep has a good soundtrack too, and you all know I loves me some Bruce Campbell flickage! ;)

I'll have to check this one out! Thanks for recommending it (It has to be decent if MarsDustDoug owns it! :bow )

Bubba Ho-Tep has a good soundtrack too, and you all know I loves me some Bruce Campbell flickage! ;)

oh its cheesey and good! Its missing nudity though. and not in that perverted sorta way. I have just never seen so many people hump with that much clothing on since middle school! Especially with how trashy/flity the main character bad girl is.

and I wont even get into the zombie masseuse...

its worth a watch and maybe a purchase... I bought it but I love me some zombies

oh its cheesey and good! Its missing nudity though. and not in that perverted sorta way. I have just never seen so many people hump with that much clothing on since middle school! Especially with how trashy/flity the main character bad girl is.

its worth a watch and maybe a purchase... I bought it but I love me some zombies

Sounds great Doug!

He was just in town last November promoting, "My Name Is Bruce." His newest film. I got him to autograph a book of his too!

Damn!!! The closest I just got was I saw repo last night... and two characters were there one of them being bill mosely (otis driftwood from devils rejects, house of a thousand corpses, and croptop from texas chainsaw massacre 2) I got his signature and a pic too! once my friend uploads the pics!!

Damn!!! The closest I just got was I saw repo last night... and two characters were there one of them being bill mosely (otis driftwood from devils rejects, house of a thousand corpses, and croptop from texas chainsaw massacre 2) I got his signature and a pic too! once my friend uploads the pics!!

That's cool too, though. Bruce hits the D at least once or twice a year for something. He is originally from Royal Oak.

There's someone else alive who listens to Screaming Lord Sutch?? :w00t:

I can't believe no one's mentioned Mojo Nixon! For myself, I dig Cult of the Psychic Fetus and The Creepshow...

MOJO NIXON! AHHHH! I jusrt listened to him too! his cover of Girlfriend In A Coma is great!

"Gonna tie my pecker to my leg to my leg... gonna tie my pecker to my leeeeggggg...."

ps. Creepshow in Detroit less than a month away!

There's someone else alive who listens to Screaming Lord Sutch?? :w00t:

I can't believe no one's mentioned Mojo Nixon! For myself, I dig Cult of the Psychic Fetus and The Creepshow...

Quite a handful of Detroit folks who dig Screaming Lord Sutch. :happy: Was surprised the first time I'd heard that Jack White covered Jack The Ripper.