Still looking for band members

thewhiterecluse

• 4 weeks later...

Still looking for band members who can collaborate on ideas, have time, effort, and energy to focus on the band. Every members' roll is important and nobody is lesser than the other. We are going to start off with one cover song at the second session to see how it goes. The first session I want everyone to meet, shake hands, get to know each other and not be an outsider, then we can decide on a song. I would like everone to create a list of songs of possible covers so it helps widen the choices for narrowing a final decision. It's alot of work so if you are dedicated and want to make sacrifies to make this happen message me or e-mail. I don't want to be "band leader" but if I have to be the one who gets it all together I will and right now have the patience and time to. I expect everyone to put in their effort and work though, theres no easy way into it, I've been in a band before. Right now there is a bassist, singer, and guitarist (me). We will need another guitarist, drummer, and keyboard/synthist. If the drummer is a percussionist even better but just a drummer is ok. Everybody must have access to an instrument, instruments will not be provided. You must be willing to have time to practice every day with however much time is needed to memorize your part in a song. This is a serious matter and I am only looking for people who won't waste our time, thanks.

*Must have: Open mind, instrument or access to one to practice with the band and at home, patience, effort, availability, willing to work as a group with cooperation, intellegence, motivation, determination, creativity, communication, responsability.

I don't like having rules but its not going to happen unless people have the "must haves".

DGN or e-mail nduke123@gmail.com

I'm ready for this, are you?

Archived