Shoes you REALLY want

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I didn't realize how picky I am about shoes until I started looking through this thread. I don't care for about 75-80 percent of the stuff here. My tastes in shoes are pretty simple as well. I want shoes that will go with my outfits, not shoes that I need to plan my outfits around.

Of course I have a bias against cowboy boots. I never really liked them much to begin with, then in my adolescence I was traumatized by an idiot who always wore cowboy boots. Therefore, I cringe when I see anyone wearing them today, even children.

Also, the ballet boot and stiletto styles always make me think of Chinese foot-binding, and therefore are a huge turn off for me.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY want a pair of Patent Red High Heeled Platform Peep Toe Slingbacks!!!!!!!

I want them all red, no wicker/straw/cork/wood, and by platform i don't necessarily mean stripper shoes, just not completely flat and low to the ground (a little platform on your heels generally helps the balls of your feet not to hurt in my experience)

I saw them on the DSW website but every time i click on them they're only available in black.

If you find some.... give a heads up!!!!*

*less than $200 plz....

I want them all red, no wicker/straw/cork/wood, and by platform i don't necessarily mean stripper shoes, just not completely flat and low to the ground (a little platform on your heels generally helps the balls of your feet not to hurt in my experience)

Yes! One of my biggest shoe pet peeves is when I see what would be an otherwise cute pair of pumps, wedges or platforms with wicker, cork or wood trim. I'm not freaking Elly Mae Clampett! I don't want to dress like a country bumpkin.

As much as I don't like her, Jessica Simpson's shoe line has some cute things.

Here

• 1 month later...

I was blessed that I was able to replace my ankle Victorian boots. But, I want the taller style too.

I also like these high heal ones. But, I would have to learn how to walk in them. I think these are 6' inch. I have not worn heals as much as I used to. However, my heals range from 2 to 4 inch. These shoes are similar to ones in earlier posts, I think. I am not awake. Bare with me please. :happy:

post-3668-1243745761_thumb.jpg

post-3668-1243745958_thumb.jpg

Edited by dragonluv

I'd really like to magically come up with the money to buy a even remotely decent pair of regular tennis shoes for kicking around in the park or whatnot other than the stupid velcro-up pair. After that I'd probably hit a cheapo store for some boots, haven't had any in awhile. Dang i'm picky, right? lol