What Do You Want For You're

This thread is for everyone to post what they would like to recieve for their "gift giving hiliday" (I didn't put Christmas, cuz some might celebrate other holiday traditions. :) )

Oh, and for the sake of the thread, please keep it realistic. :)

I will start.

8 gauge "S" shaped earrings, like the ones below, only made of black glass.

H12.jpg

Not the person in the picture, but the choker he is wearing. ( I MUST HAVE!) wonder if it comes in red, as well. I'd rather have it red. :)

l_6282c0056cb635ba62d67d9a7202927a.jpg

And then this:

RG260GnM.jpg

With these shoes:

gallery_2870_560_30989.jpg

Please post your wish list.

I think that this is a good idea, so that if you have freinds on here, that want to get you something, they can have an idea of what's on your mind. :) Because the gift giving holiday season is when even the closest of friends get it wrong. lol

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, THIS is the thread to keep... Some reason, when I hit the "Post Reply" button I ended up with 4 copies of the thread! SORRY EVERYONE! I edited the main post of the others to reflect that. SORRY EVERYONE! i DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!

anyways, back to the topic at hand. That is all. :)

Okay, THIS is the thread to keep... Some reason, when I hit the "Post Reply" button I ended up with 4 copies of the thread! SORRY EVERYONE! I edited the main post of the others to reflect that. SORRY EVERYONE! i DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!

anyways, back to the topic at hand. That is all. :)

Fixed. :)

Am I the only person here with the kid like mentality that I get REALLY pissed when people get me clothes and not toys? Kay, a few things:

Paranoia Agent (any of the discs, I <3 anime and collect it)

DDR Universe, DDR Universe 3, DDR Supernova 2 (and thenn....I will be complete! :evil:)

Red Octane DDR Professional Dance Pads (i.e. one of the $100+ nice metal ones)

Legos...for they are badass

Lincoln Logs

Little plastic army mans

A Train Set, because I can put it around my basement and it will be easier to have things :wink: passed.

Fable 2

Paintball Gun, so when Pest gets another I'll have one too

Ponies

Gak...which I'm sure they no longer make

Chrono Trigger

More Ponies

OhGr - Devils In My Details

I'm sure I can come up with more if I put some thought into it.

Am I the only person here with the kid like mentality that I get REALLY pissed when people get me clothes and not toys? Kay, a few things:

DDR Universe, DDR Universe 3, DDR Supernova 2 (and thenn....I will be complete! :evil:)

Lincoln Logs

Little plastic army mans

A Train Set, because I can put it around my basement and it will be easier to have things :wink: passed.

Fable 2

Ponies

Chrono Trigger

More Ponies

I would love to have the DDR professional dance pads.

:swoon

I would love to have the DDR professional dance pads.

:swoon

I know, I could stomp so epically.

You play DDR? Damn, there's all these people on here that I keep finding out play. We need to have a DGN field trip to the arcade and have a DGN-DDR-off, would be the best DGN event EVER.

Lincoln Logs

Little plastic army mans

Fable 2

Ponies

Chrono Trigger

More Ponies

Gak Recipe..

# 1 cup Elmer's glue

# food coloring, your choice of color (optional: coloring can stain!)

# 1 cup liquid starch

Pour glue and coloring in plastic container.

Stir until color is thoroughly mixed in.

Add starch a little at a time, stirring with a spoon or kneading with your fingers as mixture thickens.

Keep stirring until mixture holds together like putty.

Test with your fingers: if too sticky, add more starch in small amounts until mass is smooth and rubbery.

I know, I could stomp so epically.

You play DDR? Damn, there's all these people on here that I keep finding out play. We need to have a DGN field trip to the arcade and have a DGN-DDR-off, would be the best DGN event EVER.

Haha! Yeah, I started my freshmen year of high school. I'm on Standard but can do a few Heavy songs.

I don't play it as often as I used to...but I own the playing pad and all that jazz.

:happy:

A woman who could pull off looking like Death from the Sandman. Failing that, someone that fits my unreasonable dating requirements.

Spending the entire month of December in a cuddle with one of the above, with some extra-special cuddling on the 18th.

Anesthesiology residency.

A restoration of the Godphoenix (my RX-7,) with Bathurst R turbos, new paint job, J-spec front end.

Funding for debt elimination.

You girls and your clothes, WTF! Christmas = toys (i.e. power tools, army men, lego's, Matchbox cars, RC cars, and stuff from Best Buy! :tongue:)

I get IRATELY pissed off if anyone gets me something boring like clothes for Christmas, so if anyone was looking to get me something, there's an FYI of what to avoid if you value our friendship :tongue:.

So come on boys, post your Christmas list and show these women wtf the holidays are about!

You girls and your clothes, WTF! Christmas = toys (i.e. power tools, army men, lego's, Matchbox cars, RC cars, and stuff from Best Buy! :tongue:)

I get IRATELY pissed off if anyone gets me something boring like clothes for Christmas, so if anyone was looking to get me something, there's an FYI of what to avoid if you value our friendship :tongue:.

So come on boys, post your Christmas list and show these women wtf the holidays are about!

It's those bloody combo gifts for those of us whose birthdays are in this acursed time of year that have always got me. Or worse, "we will get you something good in the spring." Never happened. The amount of IOU's for that little ditty always could have paid for school.

I thought I would be the same way too...but I already have an insane horde of plushies in my room. And other useless crap, haha

But...I don't even have money to buy clothes. So I put them on my list.

:X

Archived