• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack it you say?? =P

I'm just fine. Same shit different day. This year sucked though, financially (yes Mr. Government, we are in a recession.) and personally. But enough of that. Last I heard about you is moving to D-town. I quit coming here for a while, came back earlier this year, see you were not on here much and no longer a moderator.

Seems like a lot of people I was familiar with back in 2005-2006 are not here or not very active. :cry

Jack it you say?? =P

I'm just fine. Same shit different day. This year sucked though, financially (yes Mr. Government, we are in a recession.) and personally. But enough of that. Last I heard about you is moving to D-town. I quit coming here for a while, came back earlier this year, see you were not on here much and no longer a moderator.

Seems like a lot of people I was familiar with back in 2005-2006 are not here or not very active. :cry

Yup. I live here now, and I got married to my husband Jeff (TomCat) in March. I stepped down as Sr. Mod because there was just so much going on, and I felt it would be unfair to DGN. If given the chance, I'd come back to it. After getting married, I lost my Dad to cancer, and was back in Baltimore for 6 weeks. Too much has happened....

As long as you don't "jack it off" :whistle:

It makes my arms tired.

Archived