I do too have a life CHERNY! (a post whore thread)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg rev i can't believe you are in the top 20 posters of all time! i mean i am too but i've been on dgn/spiral board since 2002 you've only been here since march! :p

.....the synthesizer is next to the computer...(not counting the days I don't turn it on :p )

...& you know how much I like LOVE to talk...

Edited by Rev.Reverence

um yeah, i know you do :) i'm just surprised you are such an "internet" kind of person now. never thought you would be.

I bought a computer in march.....Troy gave me a card the week before.....I met phee here & he helped me learn how to "wade the intra webs"...

...just think of the # of PMs that fly through here...

I bought a computer in march.....Troy gave me a card the week before.....I met phee here & he helped me learn how to "wade the intra webs"...

...just think of the # of PMs that fly through here...

i don't really pm too much on here. with very few people anyways. not many on here actually even know who i am. not in person and not really on here. :zorro::sofa: i like to keep it that way ;)

i don't really pm too much on here. with very few people anyways. not many on here actually even know who i am. not in person and not really on here. :zorro::sofa: i like to keep it that way ;)

.....your sides of the family are all weird like that.....I think it's funny you found me...or..er...you know...

.....your sides of the family are all weird like that.....I think it's funny you found me...or..er...you know...

i knew it was only a matter of time that somehow dgn would be a re-connect for us. i used to look for you on here sometimes, see if you joined. not sure if you were into computers/internet so i didn't know that you would ever join. so then when i saw you finally i laughed. there was my answer. i knew that if you liked being online you'd end up here. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...