Let the Right One In

I seen this movie when it premiered this past summer at the Traverse City Film Festival and I have to say that it was terrific! It is very different from your typical vampire film. It was my favorite of all the films at the festival that I viewed. I loved it completely. I will not disclose anything about about the film. Although, there is one scene that answers a long standing question, that I am sure has crossed everyone's mind at one time, about vampires that has never been answered in any vampire film I have ever seen. The writers answer anyway, but a good one. I just want to highly recommend it to all!

Eh I would have to look it up. It is swedish so it had to be translated of course but it came out in 04 so that alone should prevent anybody from calling it a twilight rip off.

nvm.....found it. :) from everything im hearing, this book/movie in no way resembles twilight. plus, it doesnt sound like a love story. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this recently and really loved it. The whole movie has this great tone to it, like being outside all alone in the dead of winter with just a little snow falling.

And I just want to state for the record that it in no way resembles Twilight.

Lulu?

Oh dear, I'm so sorry.

I thought you had broken free

Don't worry, I'm sure our lives are still more boring than yours

Oh, and bean says hi :wave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...