if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...that's it...my shy has been broken...one Miss Ryle Hira , has pushed me over the line of crushing...I am (quite giddily) infatuated...I MUST SAY, making a half cocked plan (maybe it is a fully cocked plan..wouldn't that be swell) based around setting a trap with Scotch is THE #1 HOTTEST flirting tactic I have ever seen (& I have launched many such tactics in my time)...anyways...I will certainly enjoy that sewing-date tomorrow...

:wub:

Ok...that's it...my shy has been broken...one Miss Ryle Hira , has pushed me over the line of crushing...I am (quite giddily) infatuated...I MUST SAY, making a half cocked plan (maybe it is a fully cocked plan..wouldn't that be swell) based around setting a trap with Scotch is THE #1 HOTTEST flirting tactic I have ever seen (& I have launched many such tactics in my time)...anyways...I will certainly enjoy that sewing-date tomorrow...

wow, props on the courage, man!!

:blushing:

:blushing:

Awe you guys... :happy: I can't wait to see you tomorrow :kiss

She's deceptive like that......she's really the Great White Cabbit...

(Same basic idea..but it's half-cat...so fishes will trap it as easy as a carrot.)

...is this a thread jacking...or is this the right thread to banter as such?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You're not supposed to tell :rolleyes: