Men/Women of DGN Calendars

Brenda Starrr

Would You Buy A Men and/or Women of DGN calendar?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The idea of a DGN calendar has been brought up a few times in the past. Most recently in a thread Sex and Sexuality. There has been mention of some people who would buy it if it was created. I would like to see this ball get rolling. I was thinking of having those of you who would like to be in it to send your best pic. It can be semi-nude or clothed (i'm not so sure about total nudity). Are you game? Would you buy this calendar if it was created? Would you not try to be Miss September? (because I've already claimed it!)

If we go through with this, it should probably be on a pre-order basis only. However many people pre-order it is how ever many calendars get made. This is my thought on it. I want all thoughts and input, no matter what it is.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be happy to submit pics for this as well a buy one if i have the cash at the time to preorder. I do not want to be totally nude. But hot and sexy would be ok.

actually casue i would probally putthe calander up in the living room if any one was nude it would not work well for me, so boobs/nipples and *cough* down there :wink would have to be covered some how.

Would you be looking to follow a particular theme or are you going to mix and match all of our indiviality?

Other wise who ever thought of this..... it is a great idea.

lilith

Fuck it, let's go full nudity, possibly even group-sex shots...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*smack* I'm serious.

I would be happy to submit pics for this as well a buy one if i have the cash at the time to preorder. I do not want to be totally nude.  But hot and sexy would be ok.

actually casue i would probally putthe calander up in the living room if any one was nude it would not work well for me, so boobs/nipples and *cough* down there  :wink  would have to be covered some how.

Would you be looking to follow a particular theme or are you going to mix and match all of our indiviality?

Other wise who ever thought of this..... it is a great idea.

lilith

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't want total nudity. I want tasteful gothiness. As far as a theme, I'm open to it, but I just think that each person being themselves would be ideal. Like, for instance, you're a waitress. Why not dress up in a sexy vinyl version of your uniform (just an idea, not necessarily required). You could be holding a tray of some sort of beverage, bubbling over like a science project.

As far as who thought of it, I'm not sure if I was the first, or if it was someone else. I would just like to carry it out.

Like, for instance, you're a waitress. Why not dress up in a sexy vinyl version of your uniform (just an idea, not necessarily required). You could be holding a tray of some sort of beverage, bubbling  over like a science project.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is a great idea!

i had not even thought of it but it has gotten me to thinking of some very intresting versions of it.........

Do you have a time frame for this yet?

I assume we will be taking our own pics and submitting them via email, is there any special technical requirments?

if ya dont have answers that is ok i was just thinking of everything incase i get any free time in the next few days.

Lilith

Okay...

In all seriousness, Is there a favorite place or a pic that just screams goth when you see it? It can be of both you and your wife, if you'd like. The usual graveyard shot, maybe wearing something that makes you look/feel like a medieval conquerer? NOT a shot of you at a bar, holding up an ale. (note to self~pass that on to TomCat) Use your imagination. If you come up with a good one, pass it to me. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

As soon as I get a feel for how many people want these, I'll make a move. Chances are, I will need an actual hard copy or photos on disc. It's very possible that I'll get so many pics that not everyone will go on this particular calendar. Right now, I'm just feeling it out. I need to contact a printer and see what my options are. I really think that this could be some fun stuff.

How about in addition to 12 "main pics", you include smaller pics scattered throughout? Like, on months where the 1st starts on a Thursday, there's room to the left of that where a smaller pic could go. Ditto on the bottom of the days page if the last day of the month ends on a Sunday or Monday - there's room to the right of that for a pic.

I'd be happy to submit that red former avatar pic of me that you said you like on my MySpace page, Brenda, for a smaller pic like that. Also, my husband and I got married in medieval dress in the autumn (there's a small version of a suggested pic in my gallery). That would be suitable for a smaller, placeholder pic in October.

By the way, I can't wait to see the fight over who gets to be October/Halloween. :D

Just a suggestion: For October, make the main pic a collage of pics of DGN people in Halloween costumes at any age. For instance, I have myself as a kid as a Shark, Princess Leia, Raggedy Ann, etc. Also adult pics of myself in an top hat & orange bustier for Halloween at CC, etc.

Just an idea.

Especially now that we're all planting seeds in your unconcious!  Maybe if I go buy a pan flute and get naked....

Hey! We should pay for hosting costs by selling a Men of DGN calendar!  I mean, if just typing on an internet board can inspire sex dreams, imagine what a book of sensual pictures could do!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is all SDG's fault.

October could be a Fold out.. to give room for everyone... or we could vote, but I hate populartiy contests....

Actually.. Each month could have 2 or 3 people in a collage... put the people in thier birth months with their bithdays makerd... like a holiday on a normal calender.

edited because Brenda made me smoke crack....

Archived