How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like I'm still holding my breath. I can't help it, but it feels as though we are going to lose a lot more iconic people this year. I really want to stop feeling this way. I almost can't mentally function. 

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

I feel like I'm still holding my breath. I can't help it, but it feels as though we are going to lose a lot more iconic people this year. I really want to stop feeling this way. I almost can't mentally function. 

*comforts*    Happens every year sadly.   People are living longer, but we aren't immortal... at least not just yet.  :(

Yep, I messed up. I overdid it these past 3 days. My collar bone slipped last night and it's all I can do to take care of all my responsibilities, but I took care of what I could for now. I feel like curling up in a corner with a large heating pad and telling the world to step off.

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

Yep, I messed up. I overdid it these past 3 days. My collar bone slipped last night and it's all I can do to take care of all my responsibilities, but I took care of what I could for now. I feel like curling up in a corner with a large heating pad and telling the world to step off.

Hugs. Feel better. Pace yourself if possible, don't fry yourself like I have.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic