How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Good luck to you:)

I feel sick but I am okay I guess. I went to Baker college today and applied to the Medical Laboratory Technologist program. It starts in January, I am crossing my fingers that I am eligible for some kind of financial aid and that I did not use it all from my damn social work degree.

Why thank you ma'am and Good luck to you also. :) dont forget theres a few different financial issues out there check around :)

very fucking embarrassed and angry.... at myself, but mostly just extremely fucking embarrassed. So far, nobody's said anything at work or even made a smirk. I don't know if anyone saw or not, I don't know how they wouldn't.. it was pretty obvious and surely something I couldn't keep a straight face over.

Just seriously fml... FML FML FML!! I don't wanna show up to work now.. like seriously.. there's no way I can try to pass this off.. it was too fucking obvious.. and terribly noticeable.. and I know unless a miracle happened where nobody saw... I'll NEVER hear the end of it.

I have truely earned my name as epic fail guy in this one. I'm just glad there's no super embarrassing confessions thread :unsure:

very fucking embarrassed and angry.... at myself, but mostly just extremely fucking embarrassed. So far, nobody's said anything at work or even made a smirk. I don't know if anyone saw or not, I don't know how they wouldn't.. it was pretty obvious and surely something I couldn't keep a straight face over.

Just seriously fml... FML FML FML!! I don't wanna show up to work now.. like seriously.. there's no way I can try to pass this off.. it was too fucking obvious.. and terribly noticeable.. and I know unless a miracle happened where nobody saw... I'll NEVER hear the end of it.

I have truely earned my name as epic fail guy in this one. I'm just glad there's no super embarrassing confessions thread :unsure:

You need a hug :grouphug

I'm feeling like it gets harder and harder to actually sit down and do homework as the years go by.

In my previous past life I probably lived in a low-stress tribe in the tropics wherein I spent most of my time eating coconuts, telling stories and relaxing on the beach. Sigh.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic