How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Thanks. :[ I've been taking vitamin C tablets. Needs moar water.

any better yet? Echinacea (herb OTC (over the counter)) helps boost immune system. Lean protein, olive oil and vitamin D help as well. (protein helps in all cell building not just muscle, olive oil is an omega 3 and helps in cell wall function, production and health and vitamin D is actually more like a hormone than a vitamin and critical for cell health. (vitamin D deficiency, more common in women, will actually affect perios, moods, cause weight gain, energy levels, sleep disturbance, immunity... you get the pic....

Hope that helps and that your feeling better soon!!!!

any better yet? Echinacea (herb OTC (over the counter)) helps boost immune system. Lean protein, olive oil and vitamin D help as well. (protein helps in all cell building not just muscle, olive oil is an omega 3 and helps in cell wall function, production and health and vitamin D is actually more like a hormone than a vitamin and critical for cell health. (vitamin D deficiency, more common in women, will actually affect perios, moods, cause weight gain, energy levels, sleep disturbance, immunity... you get the pic....

Hope that helps and that your feeling better soon!!!!

I'm feeling a lot better, actually. :happy: It's been nearly a week since I got sick. My mother thinks that I could have caught a mild case of west nile (with how I get bit, very possible). That, in combination with me being my typical anemic self, did not bode so well. XD I'm definitely going to keep these suggestions in mind! Thank you so much~ *hugs*

Other than the cruel, lingering fragility of mortality, I feel excellent and optimistic. :geek:

Tired, but I'm feeling ridiculously accomplished.

I built a solid mask from scratch using cardboard, superglue, material, and a needle and thread.

I then colored it, added details, and voilá! A fox was born.

Pretty cool to see it done. :thumbup:

Edited by Coffeenated

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic