Totally a persons own prerogative either way...but I'ld like to see it happen that you BOTH *looks at Az_* come out of your 'shells' a bit...

(I HAVE MY 'HOMEWORK' TOO)

Az=Dark brooding type .... until someone starts talking about religion or various political hot button topics.... then ... well.... eesh.

Az bounces around for a bit and then waves at Da Bunny (liljrockbunny).

Jrock sweet! Looks like im not the only one who listens to that here no more.

Welcome to the board.

I loves me the jrock. Just preordered the new Dir en Grey CD Uroboros Sunday, though I won't receive it until Nov. 21. :cry

dir.jpg

uroboroscover.jpg

Ya normally when you order stuff from japan it takes atleast a few months or longer sometimes.

I can name off some of the bands from japan but however my spelling is sucking right now so I cant lol.

Ya normally when you order stuff from japan it takes at least a few months or longer sometimes.

I can name off some of the bands from japan but however my spelling is sucking right now so I cant lol.

Their album actually comes out Nov. 12, and I selected the cheap shipping option, so there I am. I sometimes find the Japanese releases to be annoying since there is the "normal" release, and then the multitude of limited "special" releases with all sorts of extras and freebies. Add in the occasional US releases, and now it's sometimes agony to figure out which edition to buy. This is why US band releases are boring.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

no really.. I'm such a dork. While I fiddled around for my avatar - I completely missed the welcome post, so I did my own:

Ni hao fellow goths.

I is new here, but I was commanded to join...

I'm bad at letter writing - the conversations tend to go awry.

I like abnormal things, many many things not American, good music, 'n stuff.

I'm also sweet & cuddly (tee hee) enough to make yous puke. so watch out or you might get a cuddle.

not much into chatting, but let's give it a go. I'm more of a lurker, so yous better have good interesting posts or else...i might give empty threats...not really.

lurk lurk

-Me

Stop lurking! You're creeping me out.

And stop spreading lies---you are not a cuddler! You're a pillow squisher! Squish Squish Squish

And you are so into chatting. Just the kind where you, um, how do I explain it.

A long time ago, before the interwebs, two people would interface via instant voice messages.

For example, one person would sit on a couch moving his mouth and the other person, once done squishing the special pillow, would respond.

It's archaic, and necesitates carbon-based life forms to use outmoded forms of transportation to arrive at a place to engage in this Chatting 1.0, but it is still done in many parts of the world.

And you are that type of chatter.

Just like Az, but without the maniacal laughter.

You got a problem with what I'm sayin??

Let's Knife!

Shonen+Knife+-+Let's+Knife.jpg

Archived