Rob Zombie's The devils rejects

• 2 months later...

I was so disapointed in the first one, it was good, but compaired to what he shows of his visions in his artwork, it could have been soo much better. I'm still going to have to see the new one this week, but only because I've been just shy of in love with him since the very first time I heard of him, and I'm going with someone.

Well, like "Captain Spaulding" said in an interview for House of 1000 Corpses - "You're either rooting for the bad guys or the good guys - Love it or hate it, adleast theres a strong reaction" I personally watched it like a comedy rooting for the bad guys so I think we were the loudest in the whole theater laughing. We had a great time. Seen it 3 other times after the opening night too.

Just saw it! I think I liked it better than the first one. It was pretty gory and disturbing in some parts but it was definitley good for what it was.

I take it Sheri Moon is married to Rob Zombie. I thought she was just his girlfriend.

Ok now that I gotten over the awesomeness of the movie there were a few little flaws.......first he tried to make the killers hero's and they are not hero's they are suppose to be fucked killin freaks.......second when they were kidnapped they acted scared and like they didn't want to die........If they were the same folks as the last movie they would have been like * Come on and do your best Motherfucker* and thirdly the end they really didn't show it which I thought that was a bummer ...............but for me I still liked it but it is easy to be a monday morning quarterback as it were.....but it could have been more twiztid

i dont think it was as much of a matter of them fearing for their own lives as it was each others i mean sure there were alot of fuck yous said to each other for the first half of the movie but hey most familys cant going without saying that to each other while cooking xmas dinner imagine the stress they must have been under of course hatefull things were going to be said but in the end they all loved each other......there were a few problems i had with the movie mainly haveing to do with otis but i cant get into those due to not wanting to spoil anything for those who havent seen it...plus another big problem i had was house of 1000 corpses was a perfect homage to the classics while in devils rejects all of the nods to rob zombies fanhoods seem out of place

I saw this movie the night it came out and I thought it was terrible.

I enjoyed Captain Spalding (who doesn't) Baby was delicious (as always) and her brother was great. But the plot was, well, there wasn't one. The movie movie really made no sense. I think Rob Zombie was trying to be too 'artsy' with the horror genre.

I like House of 1000 Corpses much more. It was more fun and, even though I thought the plot was totally hacked from several classic horror films, at least it had a plot.

DR was nothing but violence. Not that I don't mind violence, I love it in films. But this didn't even have enough violence to make the movie interesting.

One thing that bothered me, how come there was no mention of Dr. Satan? I don't remember one single blurb of his name through the whole film. Considering that this movie was a sequel, you would have thought someone would have at least mentioned the good Dr. Maybe I missed it, I am sure someone will inform me...

Bottomline, I thought it sucked. But I'll probably watch it again since I usually think most movies suck first time I watch them (House included).

Wait for video or cable.

Archived