:rofl: That there's some good shit :laugh:.

i tried to post this with the video in it instead of settling for a link.

and i was told Troy has special powerz & has been the only person here to successfully do so.

i wish i knew his secret*hint hint*

TROY I NEED UR HELP HERE!!!!!!

:blink: TamZ

That vid is something else. lol

But they are both r@#$%s

all we hear about are thoze two.....who else iz running?.....rhetorical question....

Obama sayz hez black....maybe 10%. his father was a leader of a terrorist group in the middle east. niCe!

and anyway you look at it hez muslem......WHAT IZ THE USA THINKING????????

and HER......wOw!!!

the way i see it we are screwed all the way around on this one!!!!

after bush sr.(master of destruction)we have clinton who peaced it out a bit...followed by none other than....

master of distruction jr. ......so naturally most are leaning democratically butt fuk were fukd.

-in reference to clinton & bush=====>*whats worse?...screwing an intern or fuking the whole country?*

:whistle:

Bush... (worse!)

Hands down...

No pun intended...

I support our troops! Not Bush! All I will say.

And Obama is a DB!

And Hilary is a mega bitch!

"Both" play cards (race or sex) that they should have not done...

They are fucking DB's from hell...

Guest GodfallenPromos

Obama for Prez...all the way!!! So he is a muslim...we've had mormons and Masons running this country for years.

McCain is a warhawk...he WANTS our boys over there even LONGER...cuz gods forbid that ANY country take care of it's own matters. Plus..any man that old that uses every WWE catchphrase in the book to try and "connect" with a "demographic"...what a moron.

Hillary....she f'king scares the hell out of me....even Cthulu admits that she is one evil biatch..If she becomes Prez...I'll see you all in 4-8 years...cuz I am seeking asylum in Guam.

Also...and I'm not a chauvenist...but America isn't ready for a female President...Alotta men can't stand their wives when their PMS'ing...wtf do we want a president doing that for?? She gets cranky and there goes a country....a hot flash and a nuclear missle...there's a good combo for ya....Bitch with the Button!!

Also...who here is comfertable with the idea of a "First Man"?

Cuz we don't get laughed at enough as a nation....

ORGIONALLY....I wanted Guilianni or John Edwards...but...ooh well

all we hear about are thoze two.....who else iz running?.....rhetorical question....

Obama sayz hez black....maybe 10%. his father was a leader of a terrorist group in the middle east. niCe!

and anyway you look at it hez muslem......WHAT IZ THE USA THINKING????????

and HER......wOw!!!

the way i see it we are screwed all the way around on this one!!!!

after bush sr.(master of destruction)we have clinton who peaced it out a bit...followed by none other than....

master of distruction jr. ......so naturally most are leaning democratically butt fuk were fukd.

-in reference to clinton & bush=====>*whats worse?...screwing an intern or fuking the whole country?*

:whistle:

um... I totally dislike Obama. I think he is a black separatist and a racists. I don't think he much cares for this country at all. I know most of you place little to no value on patriotism, but of all the people in the country... don't you think the President should have at least a little patriotism?

I would like to point out some factual errors.

Obama is 50% black. His father is from Kenya and is black as a person can get. I'm trying to remember how Obama described his father in his book... but it's escaping me at the moment.

Obama's father is in fact a Muslim and Obama did go to a Muslim school for a very short period of time... but he is a Christian. Granted, that particular church/sect he belongs to is one of the groups that give Christians a bad name. His father was never the leader of a terrorists group in the Middle East... you might notice that as many black muslim's that exist in the world... you don't find many living secret lives in the middle east... something about sticking out like a sore thumb... this is where I wanted to put in the rolls eyes emoticon but cant find it.

President Bush Sr. is not running for office... and has nothing to do with this election.

President Clinton... Kosovo? Unilateral action against the wishes of the UN? Do you rememmber the Asprin Factory? What about all the pilots he shot down? What about the cruise missles that Clinton fired into Iraq like clock work? What about these statements?

Dec. 19, 1998: "Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. ... Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors. ... Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.

"Six weeks ago, Saddam Hussein announced that he would no longer cooperate with the United Nations weapons inspectors called UNSCOM. ... Their job is to oversee the elimination of Iraq's capability to retain, create and use weapons of mass destruction, and to verify that Iraq does not attempt to rebuild that capability. ... Iraq has failed to turn over virtually all the documents requested by the inspectors. Indeed, we know that Iraq ordered the destruction of weapons-related documents in anticipation of an UNSCOM inspection."

"Other countries possess weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles. With Saddam, there is one big difference: He has used them. Not once, but repeatedly. Unleashing chemical weapons against Iranian troops during a decade-long war. Not only against soldiers, but against civilians, firing Scud missiles at the citizens of Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Iran. And not only against a foreign enemy, but even against his own people, gassing Kurdish civilians in Northern Iraq. ... I have no doubt today, that left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will use these terrible weapons again."

"The decision to use force is never cost-free. Whenever American forces are placed in harm's way, we risk the loss of life. And while our strikes are focused on Iraq's military capabilities, there will be unintended Iraqi casualties. ... Heavy as they are, the costs of action must be weighed against the price of inaction. If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond, we will face a far greater threat in the future. Saddam will strike again at his neighbors. He will make war on his own people. ... But once more, the United States has proven that although we are never eager to use force, when we must act in America's vital interests, we will do so."

and just so everyone remembers.. President Bush Jr. is not running for office either.

So lets look at their records...

Senator Obama: lets see.... 1 term Jr. Senator in Illinois state Senate... no bills passed... extremely left voting records... when he voted. I term US Senator... missed more votes or voted "present" more times than he has actually voted... Claims he was "against this war from the beginning" and hopes you don't notice that he was not a US Senator at the time the war was voted on. Has proposed 1 Trillion in NEW spending... but no plan to pay for it. Has, now that he is a bit more informed about the situation in Iraq, said that he will not be bringing the troops home really fast if he gets the vote.

Senator Clinton: Claims many years as expiriance... like being married to the President teaches you how to be one. Does have an actual record in the US Senate... she even votes on bills.

Senator McCain: A liberal Republican. 25 year record in the Senate. Good voting record with a center left bent... I really dislike his views on Imigration... but the rest of his positions are neither extremely left or extremely right...

i know the bush'z arent running nor iz bill. i am just concerned, due to how the presidency has gone for sum time now, how the hell this iz all gonna turn out! (and i thought my viewz on thoze 3 weren't too far off) ive never really been so interested in this political crap before but this election iz sooooo controversial it freaks me out a bit!

:blink: ...and i think ive watched tooo many moViez!

due to how the presidency has gone for sum time now, how the hell this iz all gonna turn out!

You mean like... for the last 230 odd years? We have never had a president that didn't have controversy dripping out their ears.

God how I would love another Reagen, Nixon or JFK to get in office.

You mean like... for the last 230 odd years? We have never had a president that didn't have controversy dripping out their ears.

God how I would love another Reagen, Nixon or JFK to get in office.

i hear ya on that one!!!!-though i would put nixon last there....

Archived