Who Here Is Single

lol no worries. But I do get that the "forever" idea -is- usually associated with monogamy lol so it wasn't too far an out there assumption. :)

It's awesome, because I basically made the post at you that you responded to me with :rofl:, so I guess you're on the right track, and hang in there :laugh:.

My doc was doing this nerve test on me and decided to start asking me shit about my personal life, I suppose to distract me from the tiny electric shocks he was administering all over my hands. He asked about my marital status and I explained I would be divorced on Feb 8th and he kept asking why and stuff like that. I didn't want to go into detail so I just said that "he was not the right person" and the doctor replied, "noone is the right person, everyone is the same,".He basically suggested, there is no one person special for you, well he's probably right. This is a sad realization, but I suppose it helps a person like me go on with their life and stop dreaming of finding that soul binding connection with another human being that I truly believed existed for a very long time. But, I suppose life is a bitch and then your humbled.

I've decided to lift the self imposed exile and tread once again into the dating game if the right person comes along. Sometimes it's just nice to have that special someone there at the end of the day.

We'll see how it goes, I'm feeling pretty good about things this time. :yes

Edited by DJ Nihil

I've decided to lift the self imposed exile and tread once again into the dating game if the right person comes along. Sometimes it's just nice to have that special someone there at the end of the day.

We'll see how it goes, I'm feeling pretty good about things this time. :yes

Good job!

I am so frustrated, oh and not to mention hurt because how rude and insensitive, and ignorate can someone be telling me how my friends are hot and how they wish they could date them... and how they are still in love with their kids mother. I am trying to be the best me I can be but if you don't want to get past my outside appearance to see the inside truth than fuck you anyway. I am sorry but I am not that fucking naive to actually involve myself with you in any kind of way after you think you can use that technique on me..I already know it. It's old. This just means, you are probably showing interest in me because perhaps nobody better is around, forget it. I am nixing it before it even starts. God I am an idiot. Fake people suck.

• 2 weeks later...

My doc was doing this nerve test on me and decided to start asking me shit about my personal life, I suppose to distract me from the tiny electric shocks he was administering all over my hands. He asked about my marital status and I explained I would be divorced on Feb 8th and he kept asking why and stuff like that. I didn't want to go into detail so I just said that "he was not the right person" and the doctor replied, "noone is the right person, everyone is the same,".He basically suggested, there is no one person special for you, well he's probably right. This is a sad realization, but I suppose it helps a person like me go on with their life and stop dreaming of finding that soul binding connection with another human being that I truly believed existed for a very long time. But, I suppose life is a bitch and then your humbled.

No one is the right person everyone is the same? I'm havin trouble even figuring out what that means, let alone agree or disagree. It CANT mean "everyone is the same" the way it would sound on the surface. /ponders.

No one is the right person everyone is the same? I'm havin trouble even figuring out what that means, let alone agree or disagree. It CANT mean "everyone is the same" the way it would sound on the surface. /ponders.

i take it to mean that there is no *one* perfect person for you, and everyone is the same in that we all have our issues. therefore there is ample opportunity to meet someone who is compatible.

*shrugs*

i take it to mean that there is no *one* perfect person for you, and everyone is the same in that we all have our issues. therefore there is ample opportunity to meet someone who is compatible.

*shrugs*

Yeah its a good , not sure what the word is "way to put it so that it makes realistic sense" but , hes not actually saying "not everyone is perfect" there, we are just hoping thats what he meant , hah. =D

• 2 weeks later...

Well unfortunately I am single and have been for quite some time it's actually starting to get really annoying an extremely lonely but I battle thru like always it just sucks

It does suck. The only way to "fix" it (other than just taking the first girl that comes along that you dont really like that much) is to just go out and look, and keep looking, she is out there, it just can be a huge effort to find her.

Of course once again I must agree with your wisdom spiral I never just grab the first girl I see no matter how lonely I may get I'm actually very patient and I do believe that the right woman is worth the time and effort I guess you could say I was venting my frustrations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...