Tattoos

So...I've been wanting a tattoo.

My goal is to get fairy/butterfly wings on my upper back.

But I figured I should do a sort of "starter tattoo" to see if I'd even want to go through with getting it done. But I want me tattoos to have meaning.

I'm having major issues finding a good tattoo for me.

The closest I've gotten is a Peter Rabbit sketch that Jackal drew for me because I love Beatrix Potter. And so I was thinking about getting this...but I'm not sure where...

I was kinda debating on a koi fish too...I dunno.

Here's a few pictures of things I've been looking at...any feedback on ANYTHING would help.

:happy:

Just some wings I was looking at...I'm not really into the feathery wings (they don't really fit my personality) but I like the general size of them.

Just some freakin' SWEET wings.

I just really liked the idea of this...but I doubt I'd get anything like it.

A possible koi tattoo?

And the one Jackal drew for me...but I'm thinking about not having the basket.

And it seems like its missing something...

I dunno.

:X

Edited by Eevee

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... :weird: what is it with the fuckin' Japanese fish???

..it's makin' me want a piranha (tattoo) on my butt.

I just like koi...but that doesn't look quite like any koi fish I have seen.

It was just an idea.

I think a cat would better suit me...but most cat tattoos I've seen haven't really been my style.

So...I've been wanting a tattoo.

My goal is to get fairy/butterfly wings on my upper back.

But I figured I should do a sort of "starter tattoo" to see if I'd even want to go through with getting it done. But I want me tattoos to have meaning.

I'm having major issues finding a good tattoo for me.

The closest I've gotten is a Peter Rabbit sketch that Jackal drew for me because I love Beatrix Potter. And so I was thinking about getting this...but I'm not sure where...

I was kinda debating on a koi fish too...I dunno.

Here's a few pictures of things I've been looking at...any feedback on ANYTHING would help.

:happy:

Just some wings I was looking at...I'm not really into the feathery wings (they don't really fit my personality) but I like the general size of them.

Just some freakin' SWEET wings.

I just really liked the idea of this...but I doubt I'd get anything like it.

A possible koi tattoo?

And the one Jackal drew for me...but I'm thinking about not having the basket.

And it seems like its missing something...

I dunno.

:X

Eevee, there is a very Good shop in Livonia, Eternal Tattoos has some really good artists. You should let your artist sketch something up, that will be unique for you, as well as them. Most artists love that you give them that kind of "poetic license." Go in there, look at the books, and select the artist who's works/styles/colors appeal to you the most. There is a woman at that Eternal (who's name escapes me) who just did a very beautiful string of butterflies on my friend Diana, who was at the DGN skate night. (If you look on my myspace friends list, you'kll see the photo of this tattoo.)

Edited by TomCat

Eevee, there is a very Good shop in Livonia, Eternal Tattoos has some really good artists. You should let your artist sketch something up, that will be unique for you, as well as them. Most artists love that you give them that kind of "poetic license." Go in there, look at the books, and select the artist who's works/styles/colors appeal to you the most. There is a woman at that Eternal (who's name escapes me) who just did a very beautiful string of butterflies on my friend Diana, who was at the DGN skate night. (If you look on my myspace friends list, you'kll see the photo of this tattoo.)

Hmm...I might have to do that. I'm not quite sure of what I want or anything.

Or where I want it.

Because if I do get the butterfly wings, I don't want it to be in the way.

Lets see............I got.......

Love on my right inner wrist

Thy self on my left inner wrist

3 Japanese words on my left lower arm

panter on my right lower inner arm

cross on my right lower arm

2 BDSM Amine girls on my right uper arm

vodo doll on my left uper part of my uper left arm

a dragon under the vodo doll on uper left arm

The words lover Fighter on my left shoulder blade

A bar seen with 2 BDSM Anime girls in it going from my top mid part of my back to my right shoulder blade

My Libra sign with trible around it on my right shoulder " were my bra strap would be"

My nick name/ Show name on my left breast

Sailor Mars masterbaithing on the small of my back

BDSM amine girl on my right caff

A half of a heart that was turnd into a Knife on my left left calf

Another anime girl on my left thigh

6 year latter I regret none of them and I am getting more when my taxes come in :fakenopic:

Edited by darkangel1980ad

shiva.jpg

My Buddha is lonely on my chest so...something similar to this Lord Shiva, but with a tennis raquet, hunting rifle, and nikon camera. The other hand with henna palm tattoo will remain as is.

:jamin

That'll be a gift to you. Along with new lighting. I have to finish my "I'm Tattooed Not Deaf" on my shins.

Aaron is jealous. He wants this on his back. I told him that you were getting it, and he said to get your own Deity.

Tell Aaron I've found a bunch of similar ones, and as long as he avoids my 4-Armed tennis, gun, camera toting variety I'll be OK with it.

You should email this with your ideas to Corey. Tell him that you'll know when to book after we see what we're getting back.

I'll write him after I get the idea about the $$$. No need to be going and getting my hopes/and his all up for nuttin. I don't want to "jinx" myself.

I wanna get some new ink in the next year or so. But seeing as I'm going to school to be a paralegal, I have to be careful where I put them. I think I'm going to get a memorial tattoo for my brother in law, probably on my right foot, seeing as I have another memorial tat on my left foot. Because when I die and find the jerks my foot is going up their ass for the way they both died.

I wanna get some new ink in the next year or so. But seeing as I'm going to school to be a paralegal, I have to be careful where I put them. I think I'm going to get a memorial tattoo for my brother in law, probably on my right foot, seeing as I have another memorial tat on my left foot. Because when I die and find the jerks my foot is going up their ass for the way they both died.

LOL, but then no one in Heaven will get to enjoy them either!!

• 1 month later...